DX » Community » Reviews » Ball Pen with Wifi Detector (Great for Wardriving)
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypredator3 on 02/06/2013

Good Pen, mine is dead now. Really Good Construction Material (Metal) Can detect Wi Fi... really cool Really good present for Geeks like me Can impress others Not very accurate At the first attemp can detect 5 signal power, press it again and it will detect only 2 signal power Cannot detect if the Wi fi is protected or not. The Wifi discover Button ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInternet8 on 11/21/2012

Wifi detector worked as stated once new batteries were installed. Easy to use. Fun gift to give. Pen did not work at all and the batteries were all corroded when it arrived. Needed to purchase new batteries to see if that part of it worked. The box it arrived in also looked shabby and worn, as if it were sitting around for a long time. Was not expecting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeakers on 12/30/2010

detects wifi well, easy to use just press one button, doesn't look different than a normal pen, it doesn't work completely (i can't write with it) build quality is quite good, except that i can't write with it (i am still bit angry about that, and my mother is also angry) it is quite cheap, it is fast to use just press one button and it tells you is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysayadaddy on 03/31/2009

It works,you can use this to check for a WIFI signal without having to power up and walk around with your laptop(lets face it that looks kinda dumb). The pen part actually works,(black ink,if you are wondering). It is metal,and the batterys are easy to replace. It has 4 green LEDs as a signal meter, 1 is poor 4 is excellent,and one red LED for no signal.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysgtoconor on 09/04/2008

-Realy good design. -Made of metal (way better than plastic used in shock pen). -Sturdy. -Seem to be quite accurate. -If you buy this pen, won't have to use your PSP, laptop or any other device to find wifi hotspots. -The mechanism of the pen is great. -Cheap. -It is a bit heavy if you want to use it as a normal pen. -Mine came with several scratches ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykasim on 06/18/2008

one of a kind design the pen really works can detect a useable wifi signal and tells you on a scale 1-4 on how good the signal is. the only reason it is so heavy is because the whole thing is made out of metal, like iron or something. uses standard batteries comes with a case not very accurate does not tell you if the signal you are receiving is secured ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections