DX » Community » Reviews » Ball Pen with Wifi Detector (Great for Wardriving)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypredator3 on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good Pen, mine is dead now. Really Good Construction Material (Metal) Can detect Wi Fi... really cool Really good present for Geeks like me Can impress others Cons:Not very accurate At the first attemp can detect 5 signal power, press it again and it will dete... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInternet8 on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Wifi detector worked as stated once new batteries were installed. Easy to use. Fun gift to give. Cons:Pen did not work at all and the batteries were all corroded when it arrived. Needed to purchase new batteries to see if that part of it worked. The box it arrived in also... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeakers on 12/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:detects wifi well, easy to use just press one button, doesn't look different than a normal pen, Cons:it doesn't work completely (i can't write with it) OtherThoughts:build quality is quite good, except that i can't write with it (i am still bit angry about that, and my mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykasim on 06/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:one of a kind design the pen really works can detect a useable wifi signal and tells you on a scale 1-4 on how good the signal is. the only reason it is so heavy is because the whole thing is made out of metal, like iron or something. uses standard batteries com... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections