DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 11W Ultrasonic Air Humidifier with Flow Control - White (100~240V)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabrioxxx on 01/24/2014

Do what is promissed. Works fine. Material looks good for what you pay.. The price is also ok for what you receive. In Brazil it could cost much more. I couldn't test precisely the difference of humidity in the room, but it does put lots of water in the air... so probably can help anyone who needs more humidity.. nothing Do what is promissed. Works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabrioxxx on 01/24/2014

Do what is promissed. Works fine. Material looks good for what you pay.. The price is also ok for what you receive. In Brazil it could cost much more. I couldn't test precisely the difference of humidity in the room, but it does put lots of water in the air... so probably can help anyone who needs more humidity.. the blue light! If the light bothers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshiroma on 07/05/2013

Nice quality, bi-voltage, it is silent, small and practical. In the end it is very easy to use and you can bring wherever you go since it is light and small. It is double flow control and you can have more or less fog, as you prefer. - A good advice it is to keep it dry in the time you are not using. Besides its conservation is better, you will have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byizidorj on 02/19/2013

This device is really great. A must have if you travel a lot. It is equivalent replacement for bigger humidifiers. The amount of flow is enough for middle-sized room. During winter season air is mostly dry in our region so this humidifier helps you breath better air and with that less respiration problems can occur. Adapter for electricity comes with ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymveljko on 01/04/2013

Having just one button makes it very simple to use. Pressing it once will turn the device on and start releasing humid in high regime. Pressing it once again will reduce the flow, and pressing it the third time will turn the device off. Easy as that! It's quiet, not totally silent but acceptable. The blue light makes it very attractive and I don’t mind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bys0tzz on 01/03/2013

dummy proof for guys who do not like to read manuals. works as advertised right out of the box (of course you have to fill in the water first). there is a metal part, which looked like the head of a screw in the water compartment, which rust rather easily. not sure how it will affect the quality of mist thats being emitted out, but just to be safe, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReaper_HvyArms on 11/02/2012

Its ultrassonic, so the water smoke is cold, it fits in almost every bottle, the common ones and even the gatorade bottles. Has a autonomy of 12 hours with a 1 litre bottle and turns off automatically when the water is over. its portable, fitting in a palm of a hand. a 24V power source is hard to find, so dont lose it. its blue led is annoying, unecessary ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfer210365 on 09/09/2012

Just excelent, can controller hi and low flow.- Works perfect almost every time.- The water bottle attachment doesn't leak and fits on all of the bottles I have tried.- Works in silence, great for dry small rooms, excellent for plants and some allergies.- Is very easy to use.- I don't find any cons yet, after 2 weeks of use.- If you look for small humidifier,... Read more

1 1
  • posted byatv13 on 08/23/2012

The compact, easy-to-use humidifier. One button to set the mode of humidity and off. You can use bottles with two different diameters filler neck. Noise of work practically not heard, especially at office :) None After a month of using filtered water inside the visible traces of the rust. If your region water with a high content of iron strongly recommend ... Read more

5 0
  • posted bypetrisyv on 08/16/2012

Easy to use with almost any bottle that is hard enough, lots of mist, very low noice, 2 mist output levels. I've had this running for almost a month non-stop and still running as it's supposed to. ventilation holes are on the bottom and so it is possible for water to get in and mess things up. I once had to open it and dry everything, worked perfectly ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections