Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byazmanovski on 07/04/2013

Couldn't find this Screen Protector in my close mobile and gadgets market. It matches the closest to my 7"tablet. It fits well and it doe's what it needs to. I can't find one. It depends on how you use your tablet. If you scratch the screen with unappropriated pencil or car keys, I'm sure there will be lines all over the screen protector. I like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byazmanovski on 06/07/2013

Couldn't find this Screen Protector in my close mobile and gadgets market. It matches the closest to my 7"tablet. It fits well and it doe's what it needs to. I can't find one. It depends on how you use your tablet. If you scratch the screen with unappropriated pencil or car keys, I'm sure there will be lines all over the screen protector. I like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNLFire on 11/29/2012

Found this Screen Protector matches the closest to my 7"tablet. C|ouldn't find anything specially made for my Ainol Novo Flame. Well, I can't find one. Maybe that it takes a while to get here, but it reached me quite fast. I think it's still a crime to get a screen protector fitted wel to a tablet or a mobile phone Nice Screen protector, what else ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections