DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 500-550LM 3500K 16-SMD LED Warm White Light Bulb (6.4W/AC220V)
Customer’s impression:
valuable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybalvan1012 on 11/30/2014

Pros: very bright, produces a lot of light, low consumption Cons: a bit colder light than expected Definitely worth buying. A+++ product for this price. Read more

Impression:valuable;

0 0 0

• posted byprijners on 06/15/2014

Very nice product with a huge amount of light. The light is warm and not that cold as the first released leds years ago. The light is spread out over a nice wide range, it is not a bundle (spot). The radiator on the outside of the lamp looks a bit sharp an at first thought I expected that it would hold ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrachas on 05/13/2014

Bought this to replace my halogen down light. Good brightness and real warm wite collor - I use it in parallel working with a standart halogen bulb and it is no diference. well dessing and made. looks solid and was well paked. I would recommend this to others. gets extremlle hot after 30min of working.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySogi456 on 04/30/2014

Nice Build - Great appearance - No converter need - Good light - Nice Color Warm - Easy to install Built quality could be better but considering the price , it is acceptable. Elastic wire ring holder groove could be a bit deeper Nicely packaged. Decent construction and does what it says. Also the lighting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybashfulhunter on 04/23/2014

Bought this to replace my halogen down light. It took me a while to try and get the correct size. I don't know the original power rating of the halogen but this is definitely bright enough and also save loads of power. I would recommend this to others. The colour is a tad greenish comparing to warm white ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzigger89 on 04/05/2014

Excellent light, super bright. Lit up next to halogen and way brighter. Lights up a room. hard to believe only 6.4W as claimed. Does not heat up so you can install in insulated ceiling or attics can see yellow components when light is off/during the day. Your eye is drawn there when you walk into room.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypuffydeeman on 04/01/2014

These LED lights were reasonably priced The delivery is free They are very bright and light the room effectively. They seem to have quite an orange tint One of the bulbs had non-working LED's The lights get VERY hot, which I did not expect from an LED light Next time I will look for something with a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byda502548 on 03/09/2014

The light emitted from this bulb is really better compared to the one emitted from the halogen that it replaces. The light temperature is also ok and the emitted light has a very good diffusion and isn't concentrated only to a spot. As many other leds lamps, the power in watts is a factions of the halogen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJesusdx123 on 01/15/2014

The bulbs are brighter than the 50W halogen lamps I have. Very impressive. Best Price if you are looking for a good lumens/money ratio I bought 4 bulbs and now all are broken after 8 months (2-3 hours/day maximum). This is a life of 500-700 Hours Leds are in series thus if a led goes off the whole lamp ... Read more

1 0 8

• posted bynirzon on 01/07/2014

Same size and build as a 50W GU10 Halogen. Yellow light (a bit yellower) - similar to the Halogen. Illumination is similar or better than a 50W GU10 Halogen. Price is great. In Israel they charge you 4 times as much for a similar spotlight. Light is not projected as the Halogen spotlight project light,... Read more

Good light Good light

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections