DX » Community » Reviews » LeXing GU10 500-550LM 3500K 16-SMD LED Warm White Light Bulb (6.4W/AC220V)
Customer’s impression:
good Works Well valuable Buena iluminación short lifespan
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycberruye on 01/02/2015

Excellent brightness, color (not too cold), but out of 4, 2 have died within 1 year or daily use. I would say these are okay for the price, just consider ordering spares ...

Impression:Works Well,short lifespan;

0 0 0

• posted bybalvan1012 on 11/30/2014

Pros: very bright, produces a lot of light, low consumption Cons: a bit colder light than expected Definitely worth buying. A+++ product for this price.

Impression:valuable;

0 0 0

• posted byleshalinx on 10/16/2014

Very bright, some color temperature unstability, great price.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byApelukao on 08/04/2014

Pros: Para el precio que tienen son geniales. En tiendas locales el valor es de 4 veces más! Tienen buena calidad y se ven muy bien instalas. Iluminan lo mismo que sus equivalentes de 50w. Cons: Compré 4 unidades entre ellas tenían pequeñas variaciones de color. No es terrible pero cuando estaban... Read more

Impression:Buena iluminación;

0 0 0

• posted bykestas19831 on 07/13/2014

Very bright! Brighter than 50w halogen. Price is very good. I suggest if you want to change hallogen and to save energy. I bought 10bulbs but 2 stop working after two days other works well!!! No glass in front of bulb, i think it cant be used in bathroom! The colour temperature is definitely is a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprijners on 06/15/2014

Very nice product with a huge amount of light. The light is warm and not that cold as the first released leds years ago. The light is spread out over a nice wide range, it is not a bundle (spot). The radiator on the outside of the lamp looks a bit sharp an at first thought I expected that it hold... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrachas on 05/13/2014

Bought this to replace my halogen down light. Good brightness and real warm wite collor - I use it in parallel working with a standart halogen bulb and it is no diference. well dessing and made. looks solid and was well paked. I would recommend this to others. gets extremlle hot after 30min of of... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySogi456 on 04/30/2014

Nice Build - Great appearance - No converter need - Good light - Nice Color Warm - Easy to install Built quality could be better but considering the price , it is acceptable. Elastic wire ring holder groove could be a bit deeper Nicely packaged. Decent construction and does what it says. Also the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybashfulhunter on 04/23/2014

Bought this to replace my halogen down light. It took me a while to try and get the correct size. I don't know the original power rating of the halogen but this is definitely bright enough and also save loads of power. I would recommend this to others. The colour is a tad greenish comparing to of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzigger89 on 04/05/2014

Excellent light, super bright. Lit up next to halogen and way brighter. Lights up a room. hard to believe only 6.4W as claimed. Does not heat up so you can install in insulated ceiling or attics can see yellow components when light is off/during the day. Your eye is drawn there when you walk into... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections