DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 500-550LM 3500K 16-SMD LED Warm White Light Bulb (6.4W/AC220V)
  • 5 star 33 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byprijners on 06/15/2014

Very nice product with a huge amount of light. The light is warm and not that cold as the first released leds years ago. The light is spread out over a nice wide range, it is not a bundle (spot). The radiator on the outside of the lamp looks a bit sharp an at first thought I expected that it would hold a lot of dust. That seems not to be so. The leds ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrachas on 05/13/2014

Bought this to replace my halogen down light. Good brightness and real warm wite collor - I use it in parallel working with a standart halogen bulb and it is no diference. well dessing and made. looks solid and was well paked. I would recommend this to others. gets extremlle hot after 30min of working. that cud decrese life time of product. 6,4W it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySogi456 on 04/30/2014

Nice Build - Great appearance - No converter need - Good light - Nice Color Warm - Easy to install Built quality could be better but considering the price , it is acceptable. Elastic wire ring holder groove could be a bit deeper Nicely packaged. Decent construction and does what it says. Also the lighting angle is quite wide. It does not make a small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybashfulhunter on 04/23/2014

Bought this to replace my halogen down light. It took me a while to try and get the correct size. I don't know the original power rating of the halogen but this is definitely bright enough and also save loads of power. I would recommend this to others. The colour is a tad greenish comparing to warm white of halogen. But one can't tell the difference ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzigger89 on 04/05/2014

Excellent light, super bright. Lit up next to halogen and way brighter. Lights up a room. hard to believe only 6.4W as claimed. Does not heat up so you can install in insulated ceiling or attics can see yellow components when light is off/during the day. Your eye is drawn there when you walk into room. Not as yellow as pic is portraying Pretty tricky ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypuffydeeman on 04/01/2014

These LED lights were reasonably priced The delivery is free They are very bright and light the room effectively. They seem to have quite an orange tint One of the bulbs had non-working LED's The lights get VERY hot, which I did not expect from an LED light Next time I will look for something with a closer to daylight range as I think that I may eventually ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byda502548 on 03/09/2014

The light emitted from this bulb is really better compared to the one emitted from the halogen that it replaces. The light temperature is also ok and the emitted light has a very good diffusion and isn't concentrated only to a spot. As many other leds lamps, the power in watts is a factions of the halogen equivalents, so you will find a return of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJesusdx123 on 01/15/2014

The bulbs are brighter than the 50W halogen lamps I have. Very impressive. Best Price if you are looking for a good lumens/money ratio I bought 4 bulbs and now all are broken after 8 months (2-3 hours/day maximum). This is a life of 500-700 Hours Leds are in series thus if a led goes off the whole lamp goes off I suspect that the leds are drived to ... Read more

8 0
  • posted bynirzon on 01/07/2014

Same size and build as a 50W GU10 Halogen. Yellow light (a bit yellower) - similar to the Halogen. Illumination is similar or better than a 50W GU10 Halogen. Price is great. In Israel they charge you 4 times as much for a similar spotlight. Light is not projected as the Halogen spotlight project light, it is more spread around - This might actually ... Read more

Good light Good light
    0 0
  • posted byonefish on 08/29/2013

My order just arrived this morning and I promptly replaced all the halogen globes in my house. These LED's are very bright, brighter than the 35w halogen lights I replaced. The price is great too. I have had them in for only a day now so I can't really speak of their longevity, time will tell. However at this price they are not much more than halogen ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections