DX » Community » Reviews » E27 450-500LM 3000K 15-SMD LED Warm White Light Bulb (6W/AC220V)
  • 5 star 28 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byschiang on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits the E27 socket perfectly. I bought ten and none of them have any problems. At this price it is hard to justify not buying these bulbs. The light intensity is high, and the build quality is very good. Cons:It is announced as a warm color. However, it is not warm as... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynovitativon on 04/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:product was as expected. good product. I get satisfied with the quality. the color temperature was excelent for me. light is similar to a 40W of an incandescent bulb Cons:base of bulb get lose when you get out it from the lamp, but once tighten it is ok. OtherThoughts:p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJmartinezs on 01/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Powerfull bulbs and warm light as expected. Very good price. Impressive consumption. Cons:No cons at the moment. Let´s see its lifetime. OtherThoughts:Quite good quality build. Good chance if you have a multi bulb lamp and need a lot of light. In my case the lamps... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydanipilo on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very good led light bulb, it is smaller than it seems on the photo it has a good quality . and not much increases the temperature after 1 hour of use you can touch the bulb and do not burn, ie apparent heat well. Cons:Light is not white at all has a little bit of yello nv... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeikkuDX on 09/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This lamp looks exactly like a bulk lamp I've bought elsewhere, but outperforms the bulk with flying colours. Obviously, the shell is the same, but LEDS are better. This lamp provides bright, white light and warms up by less than 20 centigrades. The warm white c... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytsip899 on 06/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice construction .Construction is very nice and solid and the size is smaller than a regular lamp, what is very nice. Great price compared to the local prices. The light is reasonably bright and low consumption Cons:None as of now. OtherThoughts:It's a good option... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriggsj on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's small, fits any standard medium base light fixture, and gives off plenty of light, given that it is a 6w bulb. The quality seems good and the first one I ordered has been in regular use for well over a month now, and I've had no issues with it. The price is definit... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypacobs on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is cheap and energy saving. Only 6w. Has a very small size and well looking. Good package Cons:The light isn't warm white! It has a yellow. I think it's about a 40W standard bulb. OtherThoughts:Since some time ago, I was looking for a warm white lamp in order to replac... Read more

0 2
  • posted byjoeyboy11223 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low wattage and the light it produces does equate to my 60w incandescent, or at least the difference isn't noticeable. If the estimated lifespan is anywhere near accurate it would be a good value product to use. Cons:First one I got was defective, DX was good at sending m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxavtoll on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought 3 of them, the bulb design is very good and the light is a powerfull warm white. I think it's about a 60W standard bulb. Cons:1 of them stop working after less than 1hour of use. OtherThoughts:I open it to see what was the problem. The electronic circui... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections