DX » Community » Reviews » E27 450-500LM 3000K 15-SMD LED Warm White Light Bulb (6W/AC220V)
  • 5 star 32 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byschiang on 06/24/2014

Fits the E27 socket perfectly. I bought ten and none of them have any problems. At this price it is hard to justify not buying these bulbs. The light intensity is high, and the build quality is very good. It is announced as a warm color. However, it is not warm as an halogen or incandescent bulb. It looks quite greenish to me (another reviewer also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynovitativon on 04/19/2014

product was as expected. good product. I get satisfied with the quality. the color temperature was excelent for me. light is similar to a 40W of an incandescent bulb base of bulb get lose when you get out it from the lamp, but once tighten it is ok. package was a little damaged, but this didn´t affect the product. it might seems a fragile product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmax1981 on 02/10/2014

It is bright enought for its size and consupsion. It has a low power consupsion because it is with LED-es. It gives a nice warm light not greenish or blueish. It has almost the same color from a normal incandescent light. It is well built, it feels sturdy in your hands, It is very cheap compared to LED lights I can buy here in Europe. I wait to see ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJmartinezs on 01/23/2014

Powerfull bulbs and warm light as expected. Very good price. Impressive consumption. No cons at the moment. Let´s see its lifetime. Quite good quality build. Good chance if you have a multi bulb lamp and need a lot of light. In my case the lamps point to the ceiling, so its lumen capacity is great to get an indirect light effect and as long as ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEriks on 01/20/2014

perfect replacement for a 50W incandescent bulb. specified voltage 220V is lower than our 230 V. Hope, this will not lower the liftime? On the package only 20 000 h liftime are indicated. Higher lifetime would be expected from a LED bulb improper packing. The lamp has 6 W specified on the DX-internet page, but on the packing are printed 3 W. Anyway,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreusjep on 12/31/2013

Bright light, right color temp for a desk/room/working lamp. If you like warm white its also suitable for outside. No frequency effect if you move your eyes fast. Does not get really warm None; the light even gets spread downwards; I expected otherwise. It's actually brighter than the 4000K 700 LM lamp I ordered along with this one. The numbers and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanipilo on 12/09/2013

Very good led light bulb, it is smaller than it seems on the photo it has a good quality . and not much increases the temperature after 1 hour of use you can touch the bulb and do not burn, ie apparent heat well. Light is not white at all has a little bit of yello nvm it's not too appreciable. It comes nicely packaged in a bubble wrap and put in a box,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIzmo on 10/15/2013

Well-built and small bulb that is very bright. I can't really think of anything bad to say about the bulb. The light is pretty white, so If you like something closer to 2700K then this probably isn't for you. Also the price could be a bit lower. I've bought I haven't measured the heat generation of this lamp yet, so can't say anything about that. A ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymraisane on 09/19/2013

Build quality feels good. Does not get hot, it is barely warm when you touch it. Physical size is a bit smaller than regular incandescent E27 bulb so it fits in closed lamps. I needed warm white bulb, but this is warm yellow. Gives good amount of light compared to price. (Philips master led 6W gives much more light, but it is 3-4 times expensive.) Seems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeikkuDX on 09/12/2013

This lamp looks exactly like a bulk lamp I've bought elsewhere, but outperforms the bulk with flying colours. Obviously, the shell is the same, but LEDS are better. This lamp provides bright, white light and warms up by less than 20 centigrades. The warm white colour is a bit more white than incandescent and a bit more red than sunlight, very nice. ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections