DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 6.4W 6500K 530-Lumen 16x5630 LED White Light Bulb (AC 220V)
  • 5 star 12 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychasepoes on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:High light output, equal to 35~50 Watt bulb. Lightbeam is wide spread. Protection glass in front of leds. Cons:None for the money. Lamp gets fairly hot when in operation. Might not be benificial to the life-expectency, but I've yet to encounter one which died... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypablogomez on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install, just swap the old one Really bright, really bright, and really really bright. Light is pure white and not too direct. Cons:A bit larger than the IKEA ones, you should use it on open lamps, they don't fit on lamps that are inside glass. After you shut th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byamik6 on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:strong pleasantly white light low price build quality seems to be good 4 of them are enough for 5x5m room Cons:none OtherThoughts:the covering glass is fully transparent and the light is strong. Some diffusive transluminent glass would make this great bulb even better. Bo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybilekm on 03/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good lightning. Bright a lot. Very good price. Cons:Žárovka se velmi zahrívá! Myslím, že LED svetlo by nemelo být tak horké. // It gets very hot! I also think that the LED light would not be so hot. OtherThoughts:Super bulb. Power... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynaomiclub on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:DOBRÝ VYROBEK, MAM JEŠTE DVE PODOBNÉ ALE BEZ SKLA A MYSLÍM ŽE NEJSOU VHODNÉ DO VLHKÉHO PROSTREDÍ JAKO JE KOUPELNA NEBO KUCHYNE TAK JSEM SI OBEDNAL TYTO A SVÍTÍ VCELKU SKVELE. KUPUJI POUZE STUDENÉ PROVEDENÍ BO TEPLÁ JE... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrapivka on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ultra bright. lightweight but strong constructed. really with, no delay in turning on . Is clean and cool does´t burn the roof /wall paint . because It´s metallic finish It looks nice even in small lamps. Because it size is easy to put and remove. Cons:Longer... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgiyo on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:no es luz dirigida, ilumina unos 170º lo que está genia. ilumina muchísimo, da mucha luz y muy blanca, no azulada, asique es perfecta en cuanto a diseño, a mi me encanta, incluso apagada, es robusta y no se desmonta muy fácilmente Cons:algunas s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBackSlashOZ on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good light. It's really bright and have rather large lighting angle (this allows the use just 6 lamps for the 6-8 square meters bathroom with white glossy walls). Cons:I can see some flickering and surface of lamps It's very hot surface (It can destroy the lamp). If you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylasermanathome on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice, small and bright cool white bulbs with reliable 1/2 watt emitters (16X) wich are not driven to the max. That will help to get a long MTBF . Hemispheric emission and a glass in frot so the leds or other live electified parts can't be touched. A big inprovem... Read more

0 1
  • posted bystarszym on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have bought one for testing and this item is very good quality, and nice design. Power is enough for large objects. Cons:dangerous for eyes because of high light power OtherThoughts:very good quality for this price, I can recommend it. It gives more light po... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections