DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 6.4W 6500K 530-Lumen 16x5630 LED White Light Bulb (AC 220V)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Gran luminosidad fast dispatch All correct Exelent Lamp! very bright! low cost!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvkfires on 01/25/2015

la luminosidad es igual o superior a un alógeno de 35w. el color es blanco y es adaptable a cualquier lámpara con conexión gu10. el tamaño es superior al de un alógeno convencional por lo que es posible que no se adapte por tamaño a los alógenos de techo empotrables.

Impression:Good product,Gran luminosidad;

0 0 0

• posted bySPereira327 on 01/13/2015

Excelente qualidade de luz branca. Lampadas com boa estetica.

Impression:Gran luminosidad;

0 0 0

• posted bybenvaz on 12/29/2014

Perfecto en relación calidad/precio.

0 0 0

• posted byvirus904 on 12/13/2014

Żarókwa faktycznie świeci jak 40-45W halogen zdecydowanie zimnym światłem. Wszystko było by ok gdy by nie fakt, że dostawa miała być w 24h, a towar szedł 10 dni roboczych.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 1

• posted byivanvk2 on 12/11/2014

Bombilla de led muy luminosa con un espectro de acción muy amplio. Fabricada en plástico en su mayoría que no disipa bien el calor

0 0 0

• posted byEdosilva76 on 11/19/2014

dispatch was very fast which was appreciated , but one of the 3 vials came with front glass broken, just so I do not miss the best punctuation

Impression:Good product,fast dispatch;

0 0 0

• posted bylvillara on 10/20/2014

Las bombillas han cubierto todas mis expectativas, eran lo que yo esperaba, las recibí en un tiempo mas o menos razonable (es una de las mejoras que se deberían implementar)

Impression:All correct;

0 0 0

• posted byJohnSchi on 08/05/2014

Pros: Exelent Lamp! very bright and also it has a good price. The 530 lumen was realy good, bether than the halogen 50 wats that I had before. Fits very well in the socket and the material seems to be resistant and durable. It also heats so much less than the halogen. I use to iluminate a living... Read more

Impression:Exelent Lamp! very bright! low cost!;

0 0 0

• posted byjfarjas on 03/17/2014

The bulb performance is in agreement with the technical data in reference to the color and brightness. The bulb could be directly plug to the 220V net, there is no need to use a transformer, as it is done with standard halogen bulbs. I have bought 5 bulbs and after one month of daily use no one a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoba04 on 09/11/2013

Exelent Lamp! very bright! also it has a good price. The 530 lumen was realy good, bether than the halogen 50 wats that I had before. Suits good in the socket and the material seems to be durable. Also so much less heat than the halogen. I use to a changing room and the powerfull light and the if... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections