DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 6.4W 6500K 530-Lumen 16x5630 LED White Light Bulb (AC 220V)
  • 5 star 15 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjfarjas on 03/17/2014

The bulb performance is in agreement with the technical data in reference to the color and brightness. The bulb could be directly plug to the 220V net, there is no need to use a transformer, as it is done with standard halogen bulbs. I have bought 5 bulbs and after one month of daily use no one has failed. This bulbs are really a nice alternative to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoba04 on 09/11/2013

Exelent Lamp! very bright! also it has a good price. The 530 lumen was realy good, bether than the halogen 50 wats that I had before. Suits good in the socket and the material seems to be durable. Also so much less heat than the halogen. I use to a changing room and the powerfull light and the low heat was realy suitable. wet don´t found. maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykxondus on 09/08/2013

Good white light. Easy to install. Very very bright with a very low consumption. Three of them, bounced in the roof, light a 20 square meter room, with a bright light. I can't test if they can be dimmed, because i don't use a dimmer, but it a very good quality at low price. They come in a protection blister, inside a little white cardboard box. installation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychasepoes on 05/16/2013

High light output, equal to 35~50 Watt bulb. Lightbeam is wide spread. Protection glass in front of leds. None for the money. Lamp gets fairly hot when in operation. Might not be benificial to the life-expectency, but I've yet to encounter one which died on me. Lamp is longer then standard GU10 bulb, so it might not fit al armatures. The heatsink is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypablogomez on 05/10/2013

Easy to install, just swap the old one Really bright, really bright, and really really bright. Light is pure white and not too direct. A bit larger than the IKEA ones, you should use it on open lamps, they don't fit on lamps that are inside glass. After you shut them down you can still see the leds bright for 20 minutes or so on a dark room. They are ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byamik6 on 04/04/2013

strong pleasantly white light low price build quality seems to be good 4 of them are enough for 5x5m room none the covering glass is fully transparent and the light is strong. Some diffusive transluminent glass would make this great bulb even better. I can really recommend this product. Here in Czech Republic, LED bulbs cost about 3 to 5 times more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybilekm on 03/31/2013

Good lightning. Bright a lot. Very good price. Žárovka se velmi zahrívá! Myslím, že LED svetlo by nemelo být tak horké. // It gets very hot! I also think that the LED light would not be so hot. Super bulb. Power is enough for large rooms. It has very good quality for this price. Brightly lit with white cold light may be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynaomiclub on 03/17/2013

DOBRÝ VYROBEK, MAM JEŠTE DVE PODOBNÉ ALE BEZ SKLA A MYSLÍM ŽE NEJSOU VHODNÉ DO VLHKÉHO PROSTREDÍ JAKO JE KOUPELNA NEBO KUCHYNE TAK JSEM SI OBEDNAL TYTO A SVÍTÍ VCELKU SKVELE. KUPUJI POUZE STUDENÉ PROVEDENÍ BO TEPLÁ JE NA NIC. CEKAL JSEM 6 TYDNU ALE TO NENÍ VINA ŽAROVKY.ASI NA MORI HODNE FOUKAL ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrapivka on 03/11/2013

Ultra bright. lightweight but strong constructed. really with, no delay in turning on . Is clean and cool does´t burn the roof /wall paint . because It´s metallic finish It looks nice even in small lamps. Because it size is easy to put and remove. Longer than traditional GU10 light bulb, not for all lamps. We need a lot of light because my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgiyo on 03/04/2013

no es luz dirigida, ilumina unos 170º lo que está genia. ilumina muchísimo, da mucha luz y muy blanca, no azulada, asique es perfecta en cuanto a diseño, a mi me encanta, incluso apagada, es robusta y no se desmonta muy fácilmente algunas se quedan con una luz remanente durante un rato (no mirarlas de frente) podrían enviar ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections