Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Brilliant white GU10 bulbs

posted by lasermanathome on 01/25/2013
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Nice, small and bright cool white bulbs with reliable 1/2 watt emitters (16X) wich are not driven to the max.
    That will help to get a long MTBF .
    Hemispheric emission and a glass in frot so the leds or other live electified parts can't be touched.
    A big inprovement (maybe because my advise to do so because the sane type of bulbs in warm white are not protected by glass and when you use a capacitor as currentlimiter and you are connected to earth a possible lethal current can flow trough your body.
    This problem is -with this aproach- sufficient covered.

The light is indeed about 6000K , not bluish but sunlight colored and powerfull.
    The lumens claimed by specs seems not to be exaggerated.

Thes ledemitters I know well and the efficiency is high as well the reliability.

I have them too short to say something about loger life behaviour but I'm not worried about that.

Cons:

None, exept , don't combine them with switched powered led (1watt ledsx3,4,5) because they influence each other in a bad way, flickering can occur to the last mentioned and that can be persistent.

OtherThoughts:

Ideal for the kitchen, the full spectum (YES) wille help in kitchen and other place where white light is needed.
    Three of these bulbs are suficient in a small kitchen and the efficiency is higher than fluorescent tubes color 33, also the color itshelve is much better, so the check of freshness of meat and vegetables is very good
    to be dome withthese lights.
    Because odf the price, an adater GU10-E27
    makes these bulbs very useable .

Bottomline:

Where white light is needed, these bulbs are very
    fine to work with, buy some adapters to use them in normal fittings.
    The give NO spot but lightens the place smoothly.
    When the color is too cold , use them in combinatiom with the warm white version of these bulbs

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections