DX » Community » Reviews » E27 450-500LM 6000-6500K 15-SMD LED White Light Bulb (6W/AC220V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychico-rs on 04/04/2013

* Good brightness. In my case I bought 4 lamps to light my living room and other 3 over my dining table. * The white cap in the bottom of the lamp disperses well the light in the room. * The lamp body is shaped around like a cooler, built in a material that looks like aluminium. It helps to dissipate ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydfaichuk86 on 03/17/2013

Lumens rating appears correct or close. Pretty bright for the price and the wattage. White diffuser gets the job done. the diffuser is removable and overall it looks quite well constructed and if you needed to repair it it looks easy to do. I did not find these bright enough for a room, although a couple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymackgyver on 02/22/2013

Smaller than a standard bulb and fit into different lamps. Processing of relatively good quality. For now lights very well. Produces a nice white light which is not suitable for all areas. I do not know of any negative. It is good LED bulb. Consumption corresponds to the written values. Luminosity can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrossneyg on 12/23/2012

- High durability (at least promised) - No need to wait for full light - Bulb is cold, it doesnt warm at all - Well packaged to travel overseas - Cold light as i wanted (other reviewers noticed a diferent kind of light) - A little bit focal.. too much alloy - After power off, still glows for a few seconds,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndiBcool on 11/22/2012

Its a cheap LED bulb that makes a lot light. The Bulb is small and also easy to open for repairs ( if needed ), so it fits in many places. Seems to have 450-500 Lumen. Came in a tiny box with sturdy plastic holder, so its well protected. Bulb gets pretty warm but has only a small heatsink. So far its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkland on 10/11/2012

This lightbulb gives a bright, white light that is very good for working areas, like offices and such. It compares to, at least, a 60 watt light bulb. But it has more a fluorescent light type of brightness. None I can think of. Good to have a few around. I will be ordering some more, that's for sure.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycalabria83 on 10/10/2012

Light is very bright, so very usefull. Because if you want a LED Bulb which give enough brithness like a normal 50W Bulb you need anyone from 400-500LM Strangely is by using a little of light is working any time. So the light doesn't switch completely off. Price quality oK and the illumination is perfect.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytishka on 07/12/2012

Very good quality that exceeded my expectations. It has transparent plastic bulb that is easy disassembled and it can't be broken like the glass. Light is bright enough and have low power consumption. And price is very competitive for such lamp. - some blue tint at this colour temperature and narrow ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bykoenr44 on 04/05/2012

-Not to expensive. -Very low consumption. -good build quality. -fits a E27 socket. -no delay in switching on -Price should be a bit lower. -light is to white for use in a living room, better use a warm white. -does not cover 360° illumination, use it in a hanging lamp -the light output is between ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections