DX » Community » Reviews » 2 in 1 Universal Touchpad Stylus Pen + Ballpoint Pen for Tablet PC / PDA / Cellphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good Useful beatiful good stylus Tinta falha um pouco
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byatmig on 04/05/2015

Pros: Well-build and robust pen that looks like a Mont Blanc. Sensitive pen that gives immediate reaction from the tablet. Accepts standard parker refill. Very good price (corresponding branded pens cost ten times more). Cons: Feels a little more heavy than a usual pen.

Impression:Very good,Useful,beatiful;

0 0 0

• posted byGabrielg2o on 03/17/2015

Caneta bonita, boa aparência, pode ser usada em ambiente de trabalho. Contudo, no meu caso veio com a tinta falhando. tem que apertar a ponta no papel para sair tinta. De 0 a 10, daria 7 para ela. Pelo preço, vale a pena.

Impression:Tinta falha um pouco;

0 0 0

• posted byWiegman on 01/07/2015

No cons. The price is ok and the stylus is doiing a good job. I believe the quality is good and the stylus looks great.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byelegantking on 10/17/2014

I'm using it from nearly 3 months now, its a good product. Pros: good quality, works properly with my Samsung S2 HD, affordable price. Cons: I wished to use it to draw and write on my phone, but due to large size of the stylus its not that accurate. Recommendation: Its really good and i recommend... Read more

Impression:good stylus;

0 0 0

• posted byerisa1973 on 03/12/2013

Easy to use. High quality for good price. The touchpad pen works very fine with my Samsung Galaxy. No cons, perfect product for me, up to my expectations. Delivery from China to Canada was done in 18 days. Very acceptable considering the time of preparation, transportation and customs clearance.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFeadim on 03/04/2013

I expect a low quality but i was very surprised because it's a amazing product. It made from metal and abs, but with a high quality. The ink is black and in concordance with brand pens. The Touchpad pen works very fine with my android phone and with my ereader. I recomend it!! The price is not it... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byOliver66 on 04/16/2012

Feels fantastic in the hand, good weight and all the silver bits are made of metal and not cheap plastic. Oozes quality! The stylus works fine and the ballpoint pen writes really smoothly. It's got a generic parker style refill which is replaceable. One tiny imperfection on the barrel, hardly a a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: