DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 480-530LM 3000K 16-SMD LED Warm White Light Bulb (6.4W/AC220V)
Customer’s impression:
отлично лампы
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoraKost on 11/28/2014

хорошие лампы, приобрёл их в 2013 году до сих пор ни одна не перегорела, единственное неудобство так как они мало точные, то им хватает тока даже от подсветки выключателей. Так сказать ночной режим в пол накала))) Read more

Impression:отлично лампы;

0 0 0

• posted byLiviuIonut on 07/04/2014

I use it for more that 1 year (6 installed) and works perfectly and now. Low consumption -> ELECTRIC BILL IS LOWER NOW! Very bright light and wide. Very good light - not focused ( aprox 180 degrees). Not heating at all. The leds are protected with a plastic glass in front (good when installing or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKangerm00se on 05/18/2014

This bulbs are the ideal replacement for GU10 halogen. The brightness is comparable to a 50W halogen, while using only a fraction of the energy. There is a thin glass protecting the leds, but this is not very strong. I ordered 4 bulbs, but one was unusable due to the glass being broken during the transport.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoccia76 on 02/13/2014

They are very useful. Well finished, with a glass over the leds that protects them from dust and hits. These bulbs have a lot of luminance (more than 500 lm). The angle is wide enough, it doesn't look very concentrated. It fits perfectly in a GU10 holder. I have owned a pair during more than 2 years ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytitusvh on 12/15/2013

If you have a right batch: it is very bright warm white light. Almost the same colour as the halogen bulbs it replaces. However: keep reading the CONs! One bulb died within a month. The replacement bulb was not warm white, but very yellow, almost green. I asked DX to replace which they did. Also green.... Read more

Different batches, different colours. Same SKU!

0 0 2

• posted bylagman67 on 12/01/2013

*Bright. It replaces 40W incandescent spots. These led spots have a wider angle of light, but the total lighting is about the same. *Compact. Almost as small as the 40W ones. *Different batches! I ordered one spot in April 2013 and it is perfect: Light colour is nice (although not as pleasant as my old ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bygarfpt on 11/28/2013

It is very bright, really more than I exected from a 6.4W lamp with SMS LEDs. It surprised me in terms of clarity. The price is really fantastic for this kind of lamp. I will order more of this lamps, they are the most quality/brightness/price conscious LED GU10 lamps I have found anyware on the net.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexke on 11/28/2013

- The light is distributed over a wide spot, also lighting a large angle. - It's bright and middle-warm - Two buld easily light a small or middle room. Four would probably be enough for a large room, unless you need a working light. Non so far. The bulbs turned off once after several hours operating,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymalkavi on 11/25/2013

It's a cheap lamp and it iluminates with enough power. Baratas e iluminan bien. 2 of 3 lamps died after 3-4 months. They are in a bedroom with an use of 4-5 hours/day. 2 de 3 bombillas han fallado despues de 3-4meses. Estan en una habitacion con un uso de unas 4-5 horas diarias. 2 of 3 lamps died after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byperama2005 on 11/08/2013

Good Light power, good quality materials. No heat, low consume. Excellent Price. Starts immediately. Nice, bright light, not heat, looks nice when fitted into ceiling. Very wide angle, good color response. Most of them seem like quality product. The light is not that warm compared to traditional halogen ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections