DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 480-530LM 3000K 16-SMD LED Warm White Light Bulb (6.4W/AC220V)
  • 5 star 30 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 23 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLiviuIonut on 07/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use it for more that 1 year (6 installed) and works perfectly and now. Low consumption -> ELECTRIC BILL IS LOWER NOW! Very bright light and wide. Very good light - not focused ( aprox 180 degrees). Not heating at all. The leds are protected with a plastic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKangerm00se on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This bulbs are the ideal replacement for GU10 halogen. The brightness is comparable to a 50W halogen, while using only a fraction of the energy. Cons:There is a thin glass protecting the leds, but this is not very strong. I ordered 4 bulbs, but one was unusabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylagman67 on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*Bright. It replaces 40W incandescent spots. These led spots have a wider angle of light, but the total lighting is about the same. *Compact. Almost as small as the 40W ones. Cons:*Different batches! I ordered one spot in April 2013 and it is perfect: Light co... Read more

4 0
  • posted byMRXC90 on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap, cheap and cheap. Build looks pretty sturdy. Nice aluminium cooling vents and ring (usefull as many housings use a spring to hold it in place). It shines as hell. Didn't check the actually lumen, bt that most probably is going to be spot on. But with that... Read more

Bottom(this bulb)=Yellow, TOP is SKU 51520 (3200K) Very bright and very hot Be carefull
    1 2
  • posted byzijo1 on 07/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good price, very bright, wide light angle, the color temperature is almost as a halogen very warm and nice for living rooms, good quality, no flicker at start nor stop and the switch-on response is immediate Cons:Power consumption is not as declared, little larger... Read more

0 1
  • posted bychmartinez on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good Light power, good quality materials. No heat, low consume. Exelent Price. Starts inmediatly. Cons:Color Color temp, differs from each one, some are too green. Lamp size is bigger than halogen so it's kind of difficult to insert on some artifacts. OtherThoughts:I real... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymagviegas on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to install, the light is a bright white (a little bit cold). Cons:Coudn't fit on the spot. It must be less than a milimiter longer than the ordinary lamps and the support ring could't hold tight this bulb in place. The light is not that "warm" compar... Read more

1 0
  • posted byiurasik on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Super.Very bright, illuminated by a beam wide open, I think he can overcome a 50W dichroic easily with a tenth of consumption.Illumination is much better comparing to 50W halogen bulbs at power consumption which is eight times lower - The price - bulbs with simi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNinok1 on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Light is very bright . Easily can be compared to 50 w halogen maybe even brighter . Light is good warm , maybe little bit too yellow . Cons:Little bit longer than normal halogen bulb . It didnt fit in the lamp i planned . Quality is not too good . Cover glasses will dro... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMhoeven on 04/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I ordered this lamp as a replacement for my 50watt halogen GU10 bulbs. Especially the high lumens output of warm white light attracted me. In combination with the expected savings on electricity (environment friendly aswel) it seemed a good buy. Cons:Of the two lamps I... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections