Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKluster on 05/21/2014

- Cheap - Does the job, easy to use - Doesn't reflect 100% of the light - Some light spill on the black side It's a bit small, this might be a good or bad thing depending on your needs. For the price it's well worth it! I got two of them and use them all the time. The metal shaft is a bit weak but again, for the price I can't complain! The only issue ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbyDNC on 05/07/2014

good quality, uniform light diffusion with no strange effects, tiny dimensions that make it very portable. Very good for video lights and photographic studio lights. I recommend it because of its qualities. I really enjoyed this product. I didn't find any troubles with this product. I use it with continuous lights and it work perfectly, very helpful ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTrevorNagan on 02/02/2014

Great product. Does a great job for inexpensive studio lighting. Also great when on the go as it is easy to carry, assemble and dismantle within a short space of time. I think the shipping could be improved on the umbrellas. I purchased various types and one or tow of them came slightly bent although not damaged. For the price i would say its a good ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections