DX » Community » Reviews » Rotary Tools Accessories Kit (98-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
excelent Good good Márcio Alencar Buy it
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysecuredigital on 11/30/2014

Cheap set of tools. Quality is average, not good , not bad. I recommend this item as has plenty of cutting discs and other abrassive tools. Read more

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byGeorjuan on 10/10/2014

Really good and useful, no cons Read more

Impression:excelent ,Good good ;

0 0 0

• posted bycbianchi on 10/02/2014

great price and very useful. I use this with may dremel. highly recommended Read more

Impression:Buy it;

0 1 0

• posted byvladtb on 09/16/2014

Execelente compra, super barato, ótimo acabamento e quantidade de peças, refiz meu estoque de acessórios da mini retífica. Sem contras. no cons. Read more

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted bymacalencar on 07/29/2014

Excelente kit, produtos de qualidade, resistentes, não deixam à desejar. Vale lembrar que mesmo sendo bem barato, os produtos vêm como demostram no site, ou seja, fiquei muito satisfeito com os itens. O prazo de entrega que ainda deixa à desejar. Read more

Impression:Márcio Alencar;

0 0 0

• posted byalex025 on 05/18/2014

so many different tools, goes excellent with dremel 3000. the price totally worth due the variety of tools, lots of cutting disks that work just like originals, polishing stones, with excellent performance. i found i little useless to polish metal i used the steal brushes but the seem not to work properly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprog19 on 11/25/2013

For those who have a rotary machine it's a must get. The price is great and it comes with a very complete set up. It's very intuitive and really easy to use some of the items will not last long, but they are made to be used, right ? could have a set of drills, maybe. It' would be a nice adition to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZolcsi67 on 10/05/2013

The quality is obviously not the same as a dremel set, but it still works, I can use it perfectly, so for hobbyist this is a good choice. I would recommend this with confidence for everybody except professional people who need professional quality. The bigger roller with the rubber is a tiny bit smaller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaniellou on 09/24/2013

There are 98 tool options for my mini drill, from roughing wheels to cilindrical sandpapers. The original rotary tools that I had has already broken or worn out, and this kit came to meet my need. Honestly my choice has fallen on the price and variety of options. The packaging is the first negative point.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrizano on 09/10/2013

. Product very complete, many items all very useful, durable, quality is excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . could come to a box store many items, and the adapter which fits the sandpaper could be tighter because the sandpaper does not get too attached!!!!!!!!!!!!! . Excellent product, all items are very useful ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections