DX » Community » Reviews » Rotary Tools Accessories Kit (98-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalex025 on 05/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:so many different tools, goes excellent with dremel 3000. the price totally worth due the variety of tools, lots of cutting disks that work just like originals, polishing stones, with excellent performance. Cons:i found i little useless to polish metal i used the steal... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaniellou on 09/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:There are 98 tool options for my mini drill, from roughing wheels to cilindrical sandpapers. The original rotary tools that I had has already broken or worn out, and this kit came to meet my need. Honestly my choice has fallen on the price and variety of options. Cons:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjossdorn on 08/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:There are 98 tool options for my mini drill, from roughing wheels to cilindrical sandpapers. The original rotary tools that I had has already broken or worn out, and this kit came to meet my need. Honestly my choice has fallen on the price and variety of optio... Read more

2 1
  • posted bySuhanko on 07/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:To polishing, this tools are really good and I could use this one in wood jobs too. The most used is the metal sand, to cut and polishing (or to some adjustments too). The pieces too CNC have good quality and will improve the quality of some manual arts that I d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypordefault on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Material of good quality, comes with all packaging material separated, who has a mini grinding or drimel have to have this kit that is complete and the price is excellent. I will buy other products but this will always be on my shopping list. a lot of tools to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaitis on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap - you get quite a lot of stuff for the price. Useful accessories Shanks are OK Cons:The quality is questionable: Some of the grinding stones came with a shank not right in the middle, that's not good for things that spin up to 35000RPM. The sanding drums... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunaoBH on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The complete toolkit is presenting several options to make more different kinds of work for those who usually do small chores or working with crafts. There are several options of tips that should always be available if you already have a power tool with which... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycdelbianco on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A lot of stuff for great price. Polishing pieces and brushes are very good. The sanding pieces are good too. Cons:Cutting discs break easily and goes really fast when cutting, maybe it is too soft or too thin. Better get the original if you plan to cut a lot o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPerumal on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A nice selection of mounted, ready to use tools together with three spindles with replaceable heads. The resin disks break easily, and there are about thirtyeight of them packed. The supplies will last a long time. Cons:Only one spindle is provided for the grind... Read more

Fifteen spindles are included in this pack.
    0 0
  • posted byedsoncfgarcia on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:a lot of tools to choose from for every job including two Mandrells for small and big sanding drums. Material of good quality, comes with all packaging material separated, who has a mini grinding or drimel have to have this kit that is complete and the price is... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections