DX » Community » Reviews » Creative Scary Crystal Skull designed Vodka Whiskey Shot Glass - Transparent
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylukifr on 04/22/2014

quality glass work, glass is thick, there are no mold seams, there are no bubbles or inclusions, sturdy bass, holds 2oz. and a little more. The design does not look like a cartoon but, realistic. I wish I had ordered a set of four! Other than that, there are no con in my opinion. The price is right seeing that shipping was included. Arrived in a reasonable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarsgm on 02/26/2014

Very cool shot glass. Its glass, and the scull is perfect, doesnt look and feel cheap. The glass itself is bigger than I expected for a shot glass. Packing and shipping was flawless. Cant find anything at all.. ah well, could be cheaper...... The shotglasses are really nice, and it fits well together with my scull bottles. Also, if you put it on a shelf ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArtur174 on 10/01/2013

The beautiful shape. Suitable for gift yourself and your friends and acquaintances. Gave a girl, she loves skulls. Free shipping, by the way I live in Chelyabinsk! In the photo it appears larger, but if you look at my photos, it becomes clear that this is a small glass. Overall pleased with everything, including my girlfriend. Like the low price, free ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZcippy on 03/04/2013

Coolest glasses i've ever had! works for whiskey, shots, basically anything. But best suited with whiskey and shots of course! ;) Its a little bit pricey for just a small glass. ................................................................................................................................................................................ Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections