I needed a small keyboard to easy take along in my bag to do installations and upgrades in the serverroom, and this fits the need perfectly
* Keys are big enough to type easily
* No special tricks, all the keys are on the right place (expect for insert and delete keys)
* backspace is a bit small * There ... Read more
Looks good, pretty good quality. Works great, no problem with connecting it to a Windows 7 pc. I connected it with the adapter on PS2 and it works. I tested it with an usb connection and it works. I needed it because it is small and is does the job good. It is a small keyboard. So you'll have to get ... Read more
Is very cheap if you want some slim and thin keyboard. It works perfectly with PS3 and with any computer. Spanish/Español Si buscas un teclaod delgado y barato este es el que buscas. Funciona perfectamente con el PS3 y con cualquier computadora. it doesn't have numeric pad. It doesn't have multifunction ... Read more
- Very compact (close to the size of regular 15" laptop keyboard) - Surprisingly rigid construction with metal (!!!) base - Cannot say dirt cheap but reasonable price - Everything (including multimedia keys) works as intended - Small logo, calm design without chrome parts - Don't expect the responsiveness ... Read more
-Small -Does what a keyboard is suppose to do -Buttons are responsive -More durable than I expect it -Less noise than your regular keyboard -It is USB but it comes with a PS/2 adapter for people who use older computers -Biggest flaw is that the plastic housing around the keyboard in the bottom is slightly ... Read more
-Works great with my macbook (i use it all the time to save wear&tear on my keyboard)
-The keys, although slightly deviant of a regular keyboard, only takes a short time to get used to
-The response is great (I use it for school, I don't do any gaming on the laptop)
-Works great on the xbox 360 (... Read more
- Small and compact.
- Has multimedia buttons.
- keyboard quality is pretty good. - no right CTRL key!
- No function key as in most small keyboards.
- the DEL and INS keys are located very wrongly on the right buttom side :(
- Small TAB key (lousy for playing WoW). I bought it as a backup keyboard for ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.