Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybart.van.eynde on 09/14/2012

I needed a small keyboard to easy take along in my bag to do installations and upgrades in the serverroom, and this fits the need perfectly * Keys are big enough to type easily * No special tricks, all the keys are on the right place (expect for insert and delete keys) * backspace is a bit small * There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCasFromEurope on 09/16/2011

Looks good, pretty good quality. Works great, no problem with connecting it to a Windows 7 pc. I connected it with the adapter on PS2 and it works. I tested it with an usb connection and it works. I needed it because it is small and is does the job good. It is a small keyboard. So you'll have to get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarcangelnew on 05/12/2010

Is very cheap if you want some slim and thin keyboard. It works perfectly with PS3 and with any computer. Spanish/Español Si buscas un teclaod delgado y barato este es el que buscas. Funciona perfectamente con el PS3 y con cualquier computadora. it doesn't have numeric pad. It doesn't have multifunction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUnder9 on 09/18/2009

- Very compact (close to the size of regular 15" laptop keyboard) - Surprisingly rigid construction with metal (!!!) base - Cannot say dirt cheap but reasonable price - Everything (including multimedia keys) works as intended - Small logo, calm design without chrome parts - Don't expect the responsiveness ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byj5tar on 04/02/2009

-Small -Does what a keyboard is suppose to do -Buttons are responsive -More durable than I expect it -Less noise than your regular keyboard -It is USB but it comes with a PS/2 adapter for people who use older computers -Biggest flaw is that the plastic housing around the keyboard in the bottom is slightly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byecholake on 12/26/2008

-Works great with my macbook (i use it all the time to save wear&tear on my keyboard) -The keys, although slightly deviant of a regular keyboard, only takes a short time to get used to -The response is great (I use it for school, I don't do any gaming on the laptop) -Works great on the xbox 360 (... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedebby on 08/30/2008

- Small and compact. - Has multimedia buttons. - keyboard quality is pretty good. - no right CTRL key! - No function key as in most small keyboards. - the DEL and INS keys are located very wrongly on the right buttom side :( - Small TAB key (lousy for playing WoW). I bought it as a backup keyboard for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections