• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRogerTB on 12/01/2014

Serviu certinho em minha TV Read more

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byDark_Fread on 05/21/2014

-polarized filters works very well, exactly like the ones that were provided with my monitor -frames seems robust enough, of course they will break if you step on it, as expected -work with all passive 3D panels -filters are quite thin and flexible I ordered two of them, the first one works perfectly ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMaxAlvesZero on 02/02/2014

- Cheap, the price is acceptable for this item; - Good quality. Tested with a Samsung 3D LED TV, with clear image and excellent 3D effect; - Great design, fits very well, the size was perfect. - Well made, don't seem like cheap plastic, good quality. None at all, Very good product, I haven't no cons ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylenildo on 12/16/2013

It successfully worked with a LG SmartTV 3D, in the same way as the original glasses that came with the TV set. They are big enough to be used over my conventional glasses (that I need to use when watching TV). The plastic material looks fragile, but it's not a problem if you consider the inexpensive ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bythedragonton on 12/03/2013

Goog quality, great material and excelent lens quality. It's very comfortable. Delivery time was very nice. I can see all the 3D images very well. I don't have anything against this product. In my Sony tv it doesn't work but in my LG it works very well Unfortnatiolly it doesn't work in my television.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytatorenato on 09/18/2013

Great glasses. Very lightweight and the wide rod side helps blocking the light that comes from your side, like table lamps or lampshades. The image is perfect, just like the original and the price is very good.... It is a plastic glasses, so don´t expect beauty on it... It´s a plastic glasses,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydelwar on 08/04/2013

In this price you are getting a 3D glass for your 3D Screen. That's Cool. When I saw the description I though this is anaglyphic and will work on my normal screen too. The description of the product should be more clear that this will work only on 3D screen. I love the design and shape. it's for 3D screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysdpmteixeira on 04/02/2013

Great product, ease of purchase and delivery time satisfactory. I Don't Had no trouble finding the product. The deadline was totally acceptable for an international shipment, and the product is of excellent quality. None against. Despite being the first purchase, the site gave me great confidence. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypbocco on 01/24/2013

Good product at a good price. The plastic quality is not the best but not bad either. For the purpose for which it will be used, the quality is good. The price is very good. It costs half as others and the quality is the same. They cost 5 times less than the original lens that came with the TV and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnimas on 01/19/2013

These glasses are very easy to use, normal 3D passive glasses. You can see 3D images just like the 3D glasses that comes with your TV. Fragile material, but it's not that bad. That's quite normal for plastic 3D glasses. I wouldn't recommend buying these for dual-play gaming, i had a headache playing ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections