DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine ZORO High Performance Folding Headphone Headset - White + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymagajanes on 06/10/2013

beautiful... comfortable.... Optimum finish... Optimum sound... Workmanship and beauty of the product are the highlights. Draws a lot of attention wherever she goes ... Despite not being a brand known here where I live, I searched for reviews on the internet and it proved to be very reliable....... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvido6 on 06/05/2013

I was sure it was one of tese normal headphones but it is some super good headphone crAzy style and bass super quality sound and tones of other stuff enven for that price imagine Nothing just so coolI cant say any thing its just a crazy price for that cool style and quality of these headphone I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartinhovland on 05/30/2012

very good quality , veeeeery good bass , can feel the bass when playing maybe 10% under half volume :) can play very loud :) if you play loud , people around you can hear it _) could have been lower price and longer audio cables had been better :) but its cheap soo... im using a usb sound card (... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections