There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good as a toy

posted by fredericofqd on 11/13/2011
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

A very good toy. As it is flexible, it does not suffer much if kids sit or step over it or do thing like that (you can never know what a kid will do with a toy). Sound is OK, you can choose some different instruments. Price is a little high, but comparing to Brazil, it's nice.

Sometimes the keys doesn't respond to touch. If you think it as a toy, you won't bother, but I cannot use it as a real musical instrument. Anyway, if you want to play the piano, I believe you should look for something else. I bought this to my 1 year old kid, so that's not a con for him, I think.

The plastic box, where the speaker is in, is not very well built. Not too resistant to children.

No manual, there are some function keys that I don't know how to use. Again, as my kid can't read a manual, he did not care very much. He just want to hit the keys and hear the sound.

Nice toy. Ideal for small children as it is flexible (can craw, sit step over) and even kind of waterproof, as it is still working after receiving a very large ammount of baby saliva. The rigid box, where the speaker is in, is kind of fragile and not so very well built.

Ok for small to midsize children. It is a nice toy, but not a nice piano.

Post comment

DX Everywhere