Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good as a toy

posted by fredericofqd on 11/13/2011
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

A very good toy. As it is flexible, it does not suffer much if kids sit or step over it or do thing like that (you can never know what a kid will do with a toy). Sound is OK, you can choose some different instruments. Price is a little high, but comparing to Brazil, it's nice.

Cons:

Sometimes the keys doesn't respond to touch. If you think it as a toy, you won't bother, but I cannot use it as a real musical instrument. Anyway, if you want to play the piano, I believe you should look for something else. I bought this to my 1 year old kid, so that's not a con for him, I think.

The plastic box, where the speaker is in, is not very well built. Not too resistant to children.

No manual, there are some function keys that I don't know how to use. Again, as my kid can't read a manual, he did not care very much. He just want to hit the keys and hear the sound.

OtherThoughts:

Nice toy. Ideal for small children as it is flexible (can craw, sit step over) and even kind of waterproof, as it is still working after receiving a very large ammount of baby saliva. The rigid box, where the speaker is in, is kind of fragile and not so very well built.

Bottomline:

Ok for small to midsize children. It is a nice toy, but not a nice piano.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections