DX » Community » Reviews » RD32II 1080P Mini Sports DV 5.0MP CMOS Water Resistant Camera Camcorder with TF / 2 LEDs / Red Laser
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhoncrade on 08/23/2013

It's really great camera for the price. It's already waterproof with no need of using any other case. I've been using it for more than a year with having NO issues. It even survived some crashes on my bike. Image quality is good enough in every mode, sound quality could be better but it is usually not the best with almost any of those cameras, even ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPascalio on 06/24/2013

1920*1080 recording looks very good especially underwater, good strong housing (I dropt it already a few times just a little scratch), it is very small, very good laser for inside, good bright LEDs (you can also use your camera as a bicycle lamp), long battery life (about 3 hours recording). The foto quality is also pretty good. the vibrating element ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymeroli on 06/05/2013

If you don't want to spend the money on for example a Go Pro camera, but like to make HD sports movies, this is a very good alternative. Very good image quality. The laser light and the vibration feedback make it very usefull to operate. The bicycle mount is sufficient if you only mount it on the steering wheel/bar. Even on rougher terrain the image ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byryrt44 on 04/01/2013

Very small, very good image quality outside with sun ! 60fps function in 720P very usefull for slowmotion (50% speed max), laser, and light very good in total darkness. Beautiful fisheye lense effect, give speed effect Bad quality when not enough brightness... I think this is the same (maybe less) with a GoPro, because the lense is too little on this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byethgkk on 02/12/2013

Good picture quality and video quality if the light is average or above. The wide angle lens provides a good picture with some barrel distortion at the edge. In low light conditions the noise of the sensor is visible. You can change the settings just by using a TV or similar device, because on the camera itself, you can not find any indication about ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNachtvolk on 12/02/2012

price/quality beep answer system laser LEDs 12 mpx matrix no LCD screen (you need in HDMI output device to change settings) no night vision LEDs main cable for charging and working with computer is NOT standart cable Half year ago I bought this SKU - there was 5mpx matrix, but in november I received this SKU with 12mpx matrix and new firmware version ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySputnik27 on 10/28/2012

The cam has an aerodinamic body, better than GOPRO. Quality image is not like a GOPRO but is very good for the price. Is a good option for RC FPV mode, because it has AV out and you can send the image throug video transmitter same time you are recording video My cam comes with a little problem, it was defocused but, finally, I can refocus it open the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychipeek on 10/14/2012

H264 video format 1280x70 - 60fps very good Can be directly connected to TV (buttons serves then as a remote controller and TV is a display) or computer (mass storage) Charging via USB (USB charger included and you can buy an adapter to your car) 30fps modes are problem due to the CMOS chip About 1 hour of battery life The feedback signal is the same ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytitanmanus on 07/07/2012

Build qality is very good Massive housing Easy to use Very very good full hd capture Good quality photo taking Cool battery time Like the coloured themes Vibrating feedbacks Blurry, poor 720p recording mode Mic is not too good Packaged mount is not too massive and only fits bicycle Audio recorder mode sometimes records nothing I'm using it with full ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections