Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• not as pictured

posted by bufli on 11/12/2009
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

i did not get the same model pictured works well, can change through many colors and the color changes are smooth, very bright, uses remote control and has different programs to run through
    ads a nice effect to the room

Cons:

got a product that does the same thing as the product described/pictured BUT it is not the same one, it had a multi color led (not 3rds for rgb)as pictured. i do also have the product described and as a comparison the one i got is less bright BUT has nicer color and nicer transitions

OtherThoughts:

i used this as a spot light for a disco ball i have two of these units, one as pictured and one slightly different. they work very well for my purpose (directed light with small scatter range) and they add a nice effect to the room once reflected off the disco ball

Bottomline:

very good price, don't even want to imagine how much something like this would cost locally... not to mention i probably wouldn't be able to find it ;) gotta love this global market

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections