Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvvladan on 01/22/2014

Very easy to attach it to Navigation and easy to remove it. It's universal for any navi because of nice clip for attaching. It says in description for 4.3 and 5 inches, but it's better for 4.3. I have 5 inches and it's literally in micrometer around the screen if does not cover it some 0.5 milimiters or so. It's annoying to add more than 500 charactes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydnpaula on 10/27/2013

Consistent with the described fits well offering an improved view of the screen good, but in Brazil RJ is not resisting sun damage occurring in estrtutura Not resistant to high temperatures we suffered here in Brazil, the sun of Rio de Janeiro is making the product warp and run out the perfect fit on the device's GPS, thus occurring noise and misalignment.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStojanss on 10/19/2013

Nowdays car manyfacturers make navigators with standard sun shade visor, especialy in high end price premium cars. This sun shade visor for 5" GPS navigator is the thing you must have if you are going on long trips and your eyes get tired of road and sun and everything. I have that problem and I have decided to byu this visor when byuing navigator.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byufoliarking on 08/19/2013

The Sun Shade is super easy to use. Very good blocking the light from the sun. Totally recommend it for you GPS to put on the dashboard. It is very easy to use, just have to clip on to your GPS and you are set to go. I use it on a 4.3" GPS with a dash board base. The bottom of Visor is a little too big for my 4.3" and touching the base which ... Read more

1 0
  • OK
    posted byCojaRS on 02/28/2013

Finish is excellent and is good on the GPS. Perform the function for which it was intended clip is very strong so it does not fall Finish is excellent and is good on the GPS. Perform the function for which it was intended clip is very strong so it does not fall Finish is excellent and is good on the GPS. Perform the function for which it was intended ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaliengrey on 01/26/2013

Very useful protection against sun light. Fits on my 5" GPS an I finally can use it under the mid day sun on the road. Good material (plastic), strong clip to fix into the gps and rubber pieces to prevent damages. No cons. Works perfectly! Because I use the GPS fixed on dashboard, in a central console, I need to remove the clip piece and fix it ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byexerramun on 08/31/2012

Fits and works perfectly in my GPS 4,3''.- It's really cheap.- Easy to use.- It looks and feels good quality.- Good practice packaging and container box, perfect for a long trip shipping. - Placed, seems part of the device.- It has non-slip rubber inside.- Really for 4,3'' or 5'' GPS devices.- No match.- I have a 4,3'' GPS and sunshade sometimes becomes ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections