Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymoku160 on 11/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is exactly what every Iphone owner needs. Cons:Very easy to break, so buy more than one Lasted me about 2 months each. OtherThoughts:This is very cheaply made so dont buy this intending it to last forever. I bought 3 of these and am on my last one. Though... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydimaggi7 on 11/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great buy - Simple and effect - Alows you to use any set of headphones with the iPhone - Black in color, matches most standard headphones - Adapts standard headphones to apples recessed port (which was a poor design to begin with) - Length is good and works... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdalia on 09/01/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This little adapter was purchased for my father who didn't like the deep headphone jack on the iPhone. It is a great alternative to shaving down the plastic on aftermarket headphones to make it fit. Cons:I don't really have any cons for this product, it does exactly wha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeoC000 on 08/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this would work for you if were only using it to allow use of non apple headphones Cons:dont use as line out, the audio sounds terrible. also when I removed the plug, my phone still thought it was plugged in and I could not make or receive any calls because the phone has... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxmentalx on 06/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a simple adapter that allows you to use just about any headphones with the iphone, instead of being limited to apples headphones or ones that are designed to fit in the recessed hole(poor design choice) also if you have a 3.5 - 2.5" adapter it will le... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaaron915 on 04/27/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This cable is good quality and sound quality seems to be excellent as well. I was happy to finally be able to use my own headphones with my iPhone instead of being stuck with the Apple branded headphones. Cons:The male plug of this cable is silver color, whereas the femal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeftX on 04/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has four jack segments. Cons:It really doesn't need to be as long is it is. It shouldn't need a wire at all. It's an issue because the wire is flimsier than what I'm use to on headphones. OtherThoughts:A part of you is angry that you need an adapter like this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeedyb on 04/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fantastic piece of kit, god knows why Apple decided to make the headphone socket inaccessible, however this little gadget solves that problem. I can now use the tape-adapter in my car to listen to tunes on my iPhone, not to mention being able to use any headph... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections