Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfiberkanin on 12/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Cheap and does what it's made for very well. In comparison to sku.13165, this adapter also have compatibility to be used with a headset with a integrated microphone! <3 Cons:Cable tears in the joins, just like sku.13165... Please make this rougher! Harder ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeallover on 11/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Bought 3 of these because they were so cheap and figured they'd be useful to someone. I don't use my iPhone for music/video that much but I do love my Grado SR60 headphones and the idea of being able to use them with my iPhone. Instead, I've been using the cord... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoKeR on 05/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Another great product from DX. A need to have if you want to use your own headset on the iphone.Another great product from DX. A need to have if you want to use your own headset on the iphone. A must have for the music lovers out there with a high-end headset ;)... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections