Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfiberkanin on 12/10/2008

Cheap and does what it's made for very well. In comparison to sku.13165, this adapter also have compatibility to be used with a headset with a integrated microphone! <3 Cable tears in the joins, just like sku.13165... Please make this rougher! Harder cables on this model, and sku.13165. Cable tears in the joins, just like sku.13165... Please make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeallover on 11/07/2008

Bought 3 of these because they were so cheap and figured they'd be useful to someone. I don't use my iPhone for music/video that much but I do love my Grado SR60 headphones and the idea of being able to use them with my iPhone. Instead, I've been using the cord to stream Pandora to some external speakers... great stuff....cable is working terrifically.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoKeR on 05/05/2008

Another great product from DX. A need to have if you want to use your own headset on the iphone.Another great product from DX. A need to have if you want to use your own headset on the iphone. A must have for the music lovers out there with a high-end headset ;) there aint a microphone on the cable. And I hope to see a cable like the ones for SE walkman ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections