- Good quality mic
- Flexible, easily postioned mic
- Works as a mic only (how I'm using it) - You can attach it to your existing headphones to use them as a headset
- Cables long enough - Quite plasticy
- Thin cables
- Feel easily breakable, haven't broken though
- Speaker sound not so good quality, doesn't really matter since I'm using it ... Read more
The item quality is not superb, but for the price I was not expecting it to be. However it had 2 connectors for the computer/laptop to connect the earbud and the mic separately which is what we needed. The sound is nice, and you can adjust the position of the mic. After a while you can get some uncomfortable preassure in your ear... but then again, ... Read more
- Good build quality
- Good sound quality for both headset as microphone
- Flexible microphone
- Fits good in place - After a while, the headphone starts hurting my ear. I need to move it a little bit and then it's gone again. I'm really happy with this headset. If it's broken. I'd definately buy another one. It works great with Skype, TeamSpeak and ... Read more
Good if you're desperate for a microphone.
Microphone quality is as good as other headsets with microphones.
Small size with long cable. Flimsy design, doesn't sit in ear very well. Clip used to fasten to the ear feels like it might break.
Definitely not for extended wear, i.e. internet calls not listening to music etc. I bought this so I could wrap ... Read more
This product is made well for its price. The device - compact.
Combine the functions of two devices in one (headphone and microphone). Long cord. The sound quality is sufficient for use in "SKYPE" (for this and bought). Negative qualities not found (Price low to look for minor flaws). I bought myself. Liked it. Showed a friend. Friend liked ... Read more
Really good sound-quality, voice is great, its even possible to play music if you dont expect a hifi quality. Cord is really long so you are not tied to your desk. After some fiddling the earpiece sits well and does not get uncomfortable The Clip to fix the earpiece-position wore out after a short time, since i am the only person who uses this headset ... Read more
Clear sound both ways
Not huge, very sleek and discreet
Comfortable for a while Gets uncomfortable after about an hour or so, but easily fixed with some know-how about plastics molding. I heated up the earpiece (the loop that goes around your ear) in boiling water and shaped it to my ear. 100% comfortable now. If you do this, be sure to take the ... Read more
Decent audio quality, for a low price. I use this for gaming (TF2), and others report no echo or distortion in my speech. The headphone part I don't use at all, sound quality is mediocre on it.
The cable is long enough for most purposes. The ear-hook piece starts to hurt me after a while. This simply was not designed for people with a head my size, ... Read more
- Relative good voice quality with the microphone.
- Works well in VoIP such as Skype.
- Good for the price. - Ear clip is small, but you can adjust it with a little force. Despite other reviews saying it will fit only asian ears, in my opinion it can be fit to any ear just by adjusting it a bit.
- Only mono (isn't that obvious). This can also be a ... Read more
Cheap headset, long cord. It isn't heavy, so you almost dont notice you are wearing it. The clip for your ear is small, really small. Only fits asian ears i guess. Not suitable for daily uses. Builtquality isnt that bad. Only mono sound. Specification, according to the manufacturer:
Frequency range: 100 Hz - 20 kHz
Impedance: 32 Ohms / 1kHz
... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.