DX » Community » Reviews » Operator's Style Mono Headset with Microphone (3.5mm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiikkessio on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good quality mic - Flexible, easily postioned mic - Cheap - Works as a mic only (how I'm using it) - You can attach it to your existing headphones to use them as a headset - Cables long enough Cons:- Quite plasticy - Thin cables - Feel easily breakable, have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluisalbertoga on 01/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The item quality is not superb, but for the price I was not expecting it to be. However it had 2 connectors for the computer/laptop to connect the earbud and the mic separately which is what we needed. The sound is nice, and you can adjust the position of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjmaster329 on 10/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good build quality - Good sound quality for both headset as microphone - Flexible microphone - Fits good in place Cons:- After a while, the headphone starts hurting my ear. I need to move it a little bit and then it's gone again. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I'm really h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelangel on 06/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good if you're desperate for a microphone. Microphone quality is as good as other headsets with microphones. Small size with long cable. Cons:Flimsy design, doesn't sit in ear very well. Clip used to fasten to the ear feels like it might break. Definitely not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLFESN on 03/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product is made well for its price. The device - compact. Combine the functions of two devices in one (headphone and microphone). Long cord. The sound quality is sufficient for use in "SKYPE" (for this and bought). Cons:Negative qualities not found (Price... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadlerweb on 03/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good sound-quality, voice is great, its even possible to play music if you dont expect a hifi quality. Cord is really long so you are not tied to your desk. After some fiddling the earpiece sits well and does not get uncomfortable Cons:The Clip to fix the earpiec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylepugh on 03/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price Clear sound both ways Not huge, very sleek and discreet Comfortable for a while Cons:Gets uncomfortable after about an hour or so, but easily fixed with some know-how about plastics molding. OtherThoughts:I heated up the earpiece (the loop that goes arou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytdotidle on 11/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Decent audio quality, for a low price. I use this for gaming (TF2), and others report no echo or distortion in my speech. The headphone part I don't use at all, sound quality is mediocre on it. The cable is long enough for most purposes. Cons:The ear-hook piec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeitsi on 09/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Relative good voice quality with the microphone. - Works well in VoIP such as Skype. - Good for the price. Cons:- Ear clip is small, but you can adjust it with a little force. Despite other reviews saying it will fit only asian ears, in my opinion it can be fi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXorpa on 05/18/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap headset, long cord. It isn't heavy, so you almost dont notice you are wearing it. Cons:The clip for your ear is small, really small. Only fits asian ears i guess. Not suitable for daily uses. Builtquality isnt that bad. Only mono sound. OtherThoughts:Specification,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections