DX » Community » Reviews » Operator's Style Mono Headset with Microphone (3.5mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiikkessio on 01/25/2013

- Good quality mic - Flexible, easily postioned mic - Cheap - Works as a mic only (how I'm using it) - You can attach it to your existing headphones to use them as a headset - Cables long enough - Quite plasticy - Thin cables - Feel easily breakable, haven't broken though - Speaker sound not so good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluisalbertoga on 01/05/2013

The item quality is not superb, but for the price I was not expecting it to be. However it had 2 connectors for the computer/laptop to connect the earbud and the mic separately which is what we needed. The sound is nice, and you can adjust the position of the mic. After a while you can get some uncomfortable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjmaster329 on 10/21/2011

- Good build quality - Good sound quality for both headset as microphone - Flexible microphone - Fits good in place - After a while, the headphone starts hurting my ear. I need to move it a little bit and then it's gone again. I'm really happy with this headset. If it's broken. I'd definately buy another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangelangel on 06/27/2011

Good if you're desperate for a microphone. Microphone quality is as good as other headsets with microphones. Small size with long cable. Flimsy design, doesn't sit in ear very well. Clip used to fasten to the ear feels like it might break. Definitely not for extended wear, i.e. internet calls not listening ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLFESN on 03/05/2011

This product is made well for its price. The device - compact. Combine the functions of two devices in one (headphone and microphone). Long cord. The sound quality is sufficient for use in "SKYPE" (for this and bought). Negative qualities not found (Price low to look for minor flaws). I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadlerweb on 03/12/2010

Really good sound-quality, voice is great, its even possible to play music if you dont expect a hifi quality. Cord is really long so you are not tied to your desk. After some fiddling the earpiece sits well and does not get uncomfortable The Clip to fix the earpiece-position wore out after a short time,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylepugh on 03/05/2010

Price Clear sound both ways Not huge, very sleek and discreet Comfortable for a while Gets uncomfortable after about an hour or so, but easily fixed with some know-how about plastics molding. I heated up the earpiece (the loop that goes around your ear) in boiling water and shaped it to my ear. 100% ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytdotidle on 11/24/2008

Decent audio quality, for a low price. I use this for gaming (TF2), and others report no echo or distortion in my speech. The headphone part I don't use at all, sound quality is mediocre on it. The cable is long enough for most purposes. The ear-hook piece starts to hurt me after a while. This simply ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykeitsi on 09/14/2008

- Relative good voice quality with the microphone. - Works well in VoIP such as Skype. - Good for the price. - Ear clip is small, but you can adjust it with a little force. Despite other reviews saying it will fit only asian ears, in my opinion it can be fit to any ear just by adjusting it a bit. - Only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXorpa on 05/18/2008

Cheap headset, long cord. It isn't heavy, so you almost dont notice you are wearing it. The clip for your ear is small, really small. Only fits asian ears i guess. Not suitable for daily uses. Builtquality isnt that bad. Only mono sound. Specification, according to the manufacturer: Earphone Frequency ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections