DX » Community » Reviews » Operator's Style Mono Headset with Microphone (3.5mm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHADESrce on 05/06/2014

Aceptable sound, no interferences with micro and your voice sounds clear. It´s light, and your movement no afect to micro. You can use it both ears It´s placing uncomfortable, if you have big ears. XD. but you get used. the grasping system can disturb your ear if you use long, depend of your ear. I use it for at least 4hours everyday I very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRe4son on 12/08/2012

I bought this item 6 months ago :) It still works and it works perfect :) Its a very light microphone, its easy to use and connect, very nice quality for a 3 dollar product No cons, its a simple great product, works as expected and lasts for a long term, great plastic and build quality Great headset, works great, im happy i bought it, i recommend buying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGarak on 07/09/2012

its cheap and small and light, sound quality good for voice communication build quality good enought quite comfortable to wear mic is too short so it takes a lot of sourrounding noice and voice is not loud enought, sou you must have boost mic and sensitivity on max short cable good if used in private in silent room in noisy room (TV/radio on) all noice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluzho27 on 12/03/2011

*its cheap *Great sound, very strong *Easy to use *its very compact *Ideal for Counter Strike *Very nice mic and desing *This is a small Headset Work on Win7 *Its very fragile. *Very short mic. *Very shot cable and its very thin, looks like mobile headset. Its very good for play online games, chat via skipe or another online chat.I think, this must ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaticsi on 07/15/2011

Very good product for this price. You can not get it cheaper than this. I was using the same type of this headset and I couldn't found it anywhere until now. I am very happy with it because I am using this headset for Skype calls for up to 3 hours per day so I can not wear headset that goes into your ear. none If you are using your microphone set a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadlerweb on 03/12/2010

This is a small Headset with good sound quality for voice (both ways). Cable is long enough even if you are sitting and your Device (e.g. PC) is located on the floor There is no cushion and the ear-frame may be a bit too small so it could get uncomfortable if you use it for a longer period of time. There is no real way to adjust the microphone-position ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections