DX » Community » Reviews » Mounted Point Grinding Wheel Head Tool Set (38-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by vcepraga on 10/26/2012

Pros: Good variety of accesories, actually just bought this product fot the abrassive sleeves, but the other things may come in handy also. Cons: I have had this type of grinding wheels before and they have come appart, hopefully this product will not do the same. OtherThoughts: I recomend this product, because the price is pretty low and I thi... Read more

1 0
  • posted by nafikman on 10/22/2012

Pros: These tools for electronic grinding machine are of good quality. ? wide variety of heads for different needs. They are not just in the package, but in the plastic box, which is convenient to store. Good price. Cons: Unfortunately, two disks (of a larger diameter) were broken. Most likely during transport. OtherThoughts: I will not reveal... Read more

1 0
  • posted by nafikman on 10/03/2012

Pros: These tools for electronic grinding machine are of good quality. ? wide variety of heads for different needs. They are not just in the package, but in the plastic box, which is convenient to store. Good price. Cons: Unfortunately, two disks (of a larger diameter) were broken. Most likely during transport. OtherThoughts: I will not reveal... Read more

Tool Set
    1 0
  • posted by joedbat on 06/28/2012

Pros: English: - Good build quality, with good variety of items; Português: - Boa qualidade, com uma boa varidade de items; Cons: English: - One of the discs come broke, not a big deal. I belive is due to inapropriate handling during the delivery process; Português: - Um dos discos veio quebrado, o que não é grande problema.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections