DX » Community » Reviews » Mounted Point Grinding Wheel Head Tool Set (38-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Low price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvaliatti on 12/01/2014

The set tool meets all the ad says. It's safety, well finished, with excellent quality, really worth a lot more than I payed. Read more

Impression:Low price;

0 0 0

• posted bynickxab on 03/26/2014

These tools for electronic grinding machine seems to be of good quality. wide variety of heads for different needs. They are not just in the package, but in the plastic box, which is convenient to store. Very good price according to this quality. They could be better but according to the price it's ok.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytantejis on 03/09/2014

- Fits on Dremel multi tool - Waaaay cheaper than brand name tool bits - good quality - large set, very usefull. - very versatile. they smell a little funky when coming out of the package. I make miniatures and use my Dremel almost daily. This set contains a good number of very useful bits for precision ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvcepraga on 10/26/2012

Good variety of accesories, actually just bought this product fot the abrassive sleeves, but the other things may come in handy also. I have had this type of grinding wheels before and they have come appart, hopefully this product will not do the same. I recomend this product, because the price is pretty ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynafikman on 10/22/2012

These tools for electronic grinding machine are of good quality. ? wide variety of heads for different needs. They are not just in the package, but in the plastic box, which is convenient to store. Good price. Unfortunately, two disks (of a larger diameter) were broken. Most likely during transport. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynafikman on 10/03/2012

These tools for electronic grinding machine are of good quality. ? wide variety of heads for different needs. They are not just in the package, but in the plastic box, which is convenient to store. Good price. Unfortunately, two disks (of a larger diameter) were broken. Most likely during transport. ... Read more

Tool Set

0 0 1

• posted byjoedbat on 06/28/2012

English: - Good build quality, with good variety of items; Português: - Boa qualidade, com uma boa varidade de items; English: - One of the discs come broke, not a big deal. I belive is due to inapropriate handling during the delivery process; Português: - Um dos discos veio quebrado, o que ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections