DX » Community » Reviews » Ipad 30-Pin Dock Connector to VGA Female Adapter Cable - White (20cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybeta34 on 07/26/2013

Works perfectly for display mirroring on an iPad 2. Looks a lot like the original adaptor. Seems pretty sturdy. Finish is a bit rough. The plastic seams don't quite line up. Does everything the original adaptor does at a much cheaper price. A longer cable would be nice for presentations, but it's not too bad. If you want to give presentations or the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvea45 on 06/23/2013

-Totally compatible with 30-pin ipad connector -Works perfectly, and mirror the ipad screen. -No special software or apps need. -Looks like the original. -Small form factor. -Maybe the conection cable is too short, but i can work with it without problems . -A bit expensive, but cheaper than the original. -N/A -Acceptable quality. -No instalation required.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymllsantos on 04/23/2013

It worked good and easily on a computer monitor. The image is as good as on iPad. It works perfectly on tv but did not on data show projector. I only tested it on one data show, and didn't work at all. As I can see, it is a problem of compatible frequency and I suppose it could work on other data show projector models. Using iPad2. The image on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySantanando on 03/28/2013

Functioning perfectly well, no problem at all. Like the shape of the adapeter, very apple-like. Cheap compared to the store. The price is almost half of it in the stores. None from the adapter. But I think the delivery should be faster. I got it in more than 2 weeks. The packaging is quite austere, using plastic only. Will be better if it comes in a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunoMarquesBR on 02/21/2013

All works. There's a good and robust connector to iPad and to VGA, including screws to attach it. When connected to the iPad 2 and the TV, it instantly mirror your screen. There's no option to turn the mirroring on and off, you have to disconnect the cable. It also support higher resolutions, as 1080p when a special app is used (RealRacing 2, Netflix,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStaaldraad on 01/15/2013

Works great on iPad 3, build quality is quite good. it has screw-holes for the VGA connector and clicks firmly into your iPad. The 30 pin connector is a little big, it doesn't fit nicely with some cases, but this is no big deal depending on what type of case you use. Obviously this cable doesn't work on iPad 4 and iPad mini due to their lightning connectors.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaiheroi on 11/15/2012

This cable can be used with iPad 2. Not sure about other iPads. So, this review is for the iPad 2. I would say it works as I expected. So, I'm satisfied with the purchase. Material is good, looks like Apple original, not sure if it is or not. Good quality. Connector is good and connects well with iPad 2 (just tested on iPad 2) A bit expensive for a ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bypeterlimss on 11/11/2012

Build quality is surprisingly good, for the price, a fraction of what I need to pay locally. Item arrived promptly, faster than expected, just under 3 weeks. Connected immediately with my IPAD 3 to my television and and worked well. As for my IPAD 1 doesn't work, need to have software, so did not try. Probably need to pay a couple of dollars for the ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byfedeaikawa on 11/01/2012

Works very well in iPad 2 and maybe in the iPad 3 (the last one with the 30 pin connector) and iPod Touch 4G (the 5th generation has a lightning connector) - Well constructed - Same design and quality than original cable. - nothing. Just works! :) - maybe it's not so cheap. - No "design by Apple in California", but the build is the same like ... Read more

VGA Adapter for iPad 2/3 VGA Cable for iPad 2
    2 0
  • posted byKiatake on 08/18/2012

I´ve tried with success. In Ipad 1, it just display some programs, as youtube, picture slideshow, shark (powerpoint viewer). It stops displaying in the ipad and just displays in the projector. In ipad you get a message like "output display". In Ipad 2, it mirrors the display. This means that everything you see in the ipad, you will see in the projector.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections