DX » Community » Reviews » Ipad 30-Pin Dock Connector to HDMI Female Adapter Cable - White (20cm)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byegermani on 08/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ease of use, just plug it to an iPad/Iphone and to TV, via HDMI cable; Has a nice construction - strong building; Works beutifully, never had any issues with it. Cons:None so far OtherThoughts:This is the second connector I buy. Great product for the price, way cheaper... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatokan on 07/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Conector barato de muy buenas caracteristicas fisicas, construccion robusta, nada que envidiar a las opciones del mercado. Completamente compatible con el Ipad, salida HD 1080 full, al conectarloa mi TV HD, Netflix reconoce automaticamente la conexion HDMI y envia viedo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySoManyFish on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this adaptor for my iPad 2. It fits properly and was detected by the iPad with no errors (note: on iPad you can go 'Settings -> General -> About -> Apple HDMI' to see info about the device). The device outputs properly (audio and video) to 2 computer mon... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjvitoramaral on 05/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, fits the colors of all apple acessories; price is very reasonable if you compare to the original... Cons:I had to update my ipad to ios 6.1.3...it was jailbroken on ios 5.1, i don't really get it...i mean, what difference does the ios version make in this case? a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEric1987 on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a great gadget to have for an excellent price. General quality is good. Does exactly what it's suppose to do. The video quality is great. Cons:Very short cable, you have to keep the iphone/ipod close to the televsion unless you have a very long HDMI cable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgelx on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:English: The price compared to other sites is the best, not to be original Apple is very well made??. Español: El precio comparado con otros sitios es de lo mejor, para no ser original de apple esta muy bien fabricado. Cons:English: Plastic quality is not very good,... Read more

Cable HDMI ipad
    0 0
  • posted bykokk1 on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheaper than apple store, looks the same as original, nice white apple color, wery easy use, used it on tv and it runs ok, Rapid delivery no long waiting, good seller provided tracking number for me to keep an track of the item troughout the shiphment prosess... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections