DX » Community » Reviews » 100mm Stainless Steel Digital Caliper (in/mm LCD)
  • 5 star 12 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byofenstube on 07/31/2014

pro: the device himself cons: case was wrapped with a yery sticky tape - after removal the case had to be cleaned with alcohol in order to remove the rest of the glue from that tape it works as intended for that price nothing more and nothing less. I have nothing to complain about - use it several days a week. It even comes with a spare battery. Should ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0
  • posted byJiriCulak on 11/23/2013

Light, accurate actually!\ it does all what it should, comes with extra battery also. Also the box is of high quality plastic, filling is to protect the measuring piece None t would be nice to have other coolors of the digital read out, also fonts might be larger LCD Also, small pocket size micrometer might be interesting option. Bargain you will likely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysemihon on 10/01/2013

just the same as what I expected. very preety, small and usefull. in/mm LCD is working properly, esay to read (big numbers). buttons on the device is colorfull and easy to reach and press. Although it is not a big problem but, sliding mechanism is not so smooth, most probably during time this will change. That is exacty the same as what I need and What ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagustingv on 08/08/2013

The caliper is very sturdy, much more than originally expected for the price you are paying. It comes with an installed battery and a spare one, which is always a plus (or a discount in the price). The caliper comes in a really nice very well designed box. I've been using it for a week and it is completely perfect. Just what I needed. None that I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShunra1 on 04/29/2013

Good price, good build quality, seems to be accurate(when it works), very easy to use and get precise measurements, can measure in both inches and centimeters, can be zeroed anywhere to get relative measurements Doesn't always work, the caliper move but no reading is made, drains battery very quickly (best to take the battery out when storing. This ... Read more

Battery for size comparison Measuring a battery Measuring a battery
    0 0
  • posted byDibari on 04/09/2013

I must say that I was very well impressed with the quality. Box (as I show in pics) are well designed and sturdy. it is small (170mm long) and can measure from 0 to 100mm (actually it can measure a bit more... up to 103.59mm) so you can take it easy everywhere. It can take inside, outside, depth and step measures. Also, you can switch between mm/in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDjSnake on 12/26/2012

It is a very good equipment, delivers what it promises. Very useful for small measurements. If you need to carry it elsewhere, it is very practical. Unfortunately, I did not pay attention to the ad and bought the caliper small instead of big ... But this was my mistake. It is perfect for students and professionals who do not use the tool in everyday ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynickxab on 11/29/2012

It comes with a good hard case and it keep it safe. It also got one more replacement battery. There is a manual on english witch list all of the precision values. The build quality is excellent.Easy to read LCD screen.High accuracy of measurement. It doesn't runs smoothly over its metal body but probably is cause it's still new. Why to use a analog ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalgspd on 07/30/2012

This caliper is very sensitive. It doesn't makes error after using for a while without returning to zero. It can change from mm to inches and measures to the 0.01mm. Auto off and auto on are very usefull. Case is also good quality. It comes with a spare battery. May be a bit shor for some uses. You have to learn how to use it, but easier than a "... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGARFIgo on 06/14/2012

The tool is very easy to use. It works like a trademark caliper. The numbers are very easy to read. The caliper finishing is a little bit coarse but after a week using it lost all its roughness. It works very fine. You could wear it where you want because its small legth. Sometimes it is very sensitive to the movements it turns on very quick when you ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections