DX » Community » Reviews » 100mm Stainless Steel Digital Caliper (in/mm LCD)
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShunra1 on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price, good build quality, seems to be accurate(when it works), very easy to use and get precise measurements, can measure in both inches and centimeters, can be zeroed anywhere to get relative measurements Cons:Doesn't always work, the caliper move but n... Read more

Battery for size comparison Measuring a battery Measuring a battery
    0 0
  • posted byDibari on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I must say that I was very well impressed with the quality. Box (as I show in pics) are well designed and sturdy. it is small (170mm long) and can measure from 0 to 100mm (actually it can measure a bit more... up to 103.59mm) so you can take it easy everywhere. It can t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDjSnake on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very good equipment, delivers what it promises. Very useful for small measurements. If you need to carry it elsewhere, it is very practical. Cons:Unfortunately, I did not pay attention to the ad and bought the caliper small instead of big ... But this was my mis... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynickxab on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It comes with a good hard case and it keep it safe. It also got one more replacement battery. There is a manual on english witch list all of the precision values. The build quality is excellent.Easy to read LCD screen.High accuracy of measurement. Cons:It does... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalgspd on 07/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This caliper is very sensitive. It doesn't makes error after using for a while without returning to zero. It can change from mm to inches and measures to the 0.01mm. Auto off and auto on are very usefull. Case is also good quality. It comes with a spare batter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGARFIgo on 06/14/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The tool is very easy to use. It works like a trademark caliper. The numbers are very easy to read. The caliper finishing is a little bit coarse but after a week using it lost all its roughness. It works very fine. You could wear it where you want because its... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysalamiya1 on 11/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:High accuracy of measurement. Good quality. An unusual. Irreplaceable. Measuring 0.00 Auto-off. Spare Battery. A good case for storage. Switching to inches and centimeters. Cons:No cons! OtherThoughts:Very nice and useful tool. Accurate measurement, automatic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelipuss on 11/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality, tough protective box, spare battery (didn't expected), very accurate, metal ruler. Yes, its not the smoothest slide i/ve seen, but its ok, no problem for the job. You can switch mm to in easily (1 click). Cons:Can only mesure up to 10cm The caliper lcd senso... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybudavargas on 11/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A great measuring tool. As an electronic engineer (and plastic modelling hobbist), I do a lot of measuring specialy for PCB manufacturing and generating unavailable footprints. This little caliper has both mm/inch measuring scales, so it's very convenient for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytayfundefender on 12/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:So when i bought this i thought for o little time that it will be a really cheap plastic and a bad slider. But i have to say that i was rong from all the point of vew. starting from the box that it came with to the caliper it self . it's all great. You can measure a lott... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections