DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Indoor/Outdoors Thermo-Hydrometer with Large 2.4-inch LCD
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuksutin on 12/15/2013

This Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer and Hydrometer has a nice screen for good view of whats happening. In an out have own thermo and hydro meter, Good size, not too small or not too big. The buttons are really clear to see and use, you dont need instructions to use this :) Battery life isnt too good There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylguerrero on 12/30/2012

It's easy to use, each button has a simple function, it's not necessary to make combinations or to hold them pressed for some seconds, anybody able to read the labels will be able to operate the thermometer. The screen doesn't have any kind of protection, in some cases you'll have to be very careful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvegas1 on 08/02/2012

Durable, Large readable screen, Nice colour, Accurate, You can measure inside and outside together. You can see maximum, minimum humudity and temperature for inside. It includes battery. Outside temperature sensor's cable can be longer, it can't measure outside humudity.(It is written). Plastic stand ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by2009Prius on 05/12/2010

Inexpensive. Measure inside humidity and inside/outside temperature. Can be hung on walls. Does not agree with humidifier reading (my humidifier has a sensor and a digital readout). Not sure which one is more accurate. At least both are moving in the same (correct) direction when the weather changes.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysni256andr on 12/13/2008

Useful measuring device: - It measures temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit; - Measures temperature nearby it, calls it INner temperature - Measures temperature with remote sensor, about 1.3 meters far from main unit box. Sensor can be glued to the wall by special holder with sticky element. - remote ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVisiBlanco on 06/07/2008

Pretty good price, although not substantially cheaper than what I've seen in stores locally. It seems to be much more accurate than budget thermometers/hygrometers I've had in the past. It's able to reliably gauge and withstand 99% relative humidity. It has an optional alert setting for when the temperature ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byllasher on 05/09/2008

Nice big screen Seems accurate Readout includes humidity Reasonable build quality Probe good quality and red Includes battery You have to press button to select in and outside temps (not displayed on separate lines) A bit on the ugly side, aesthetically I wanted a display that would show the in and outside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCycleFly4 on 04/22/2008

I am using this for a vivarium for a Bearded Dragon. - Has a sticky pad to attach to the glass - Can measure in degrees C or F - Good length cable - Records Max and Min data that you can view at the push of a button - Has a nice big screen. - Comes complete with battery - A little light and cheap feeling.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections