DX » Community » Reviews » 1W 110LM 6500K White 48-LED Tent / Camping Light with Magnetic Base / Hanger - White (3 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynosklo on 04/14/2014

This lamp provides bright light when you need it, perfect to hook to top of your tent when camping, or to make a walk. Build quality is really bad. When you open it, you can see the lose wires and it seems it will tear apart. The magnets are not strong enough to hold the lantern so it will slide and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabiosz on 01/23/2014

Great lamp for camping, you can use it inside a tent, with great illumination, or even outside. It comes with this plastic holder that can be used to be hang inside the tent, or attached to some vehicle with 2 small magnets. It´s light and portable, comes in a solid cardbox that can be used to storage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrans2013 on 11/09/2013

Very bright. I did not have a chance to use for my camping trip yet, gotta wait until next summer. Very easy to change batteries. I also planned to use it under my kitchen cabinet area, to brighten up some shadowy areas. could be good if there is another side hook of the perimeter for against the wall ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacokeaday on 09/27/2013

Very bright and handy. Easy to use, just pop the batteries in and hit the on switch. the magnet is fairly strong and holds properly. The build on first hand feels a little fragile. As if once dropped the casing will crack. handle with care. A cheap and good buy. Got it during a discount period. Even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylcasmar on 03/04/2013

It has very good size, a strong a priori design and consumes only three AA batteries. The packaging is very weak, I ordered two lamps and one engagement has been broken, so hang without using complicated magnets I see, I hope DX can correct that mistake that is serious, luckily I have two and not going ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfermendoza on 02/27/2013

Robust construction, good plastic material, great lighting power, strong magnets in the bottom. It's really light (except when you install the 3 AA batteries) Needs installation holes or other means to install it easily. Hanger is not very comfortable. The on-off key could be a little better. I don't ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byavuijk on 02/12/2013

I recieved the pakkage. I opened the device and put the batteries in. When I turned it on, it gives a very bright light, wich lightened up my room really nice. We have had an electricity fallout and we used flashlights, but next time this will help you to see clear in the whole room. That's why I bought ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections