DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to USB Female OTG Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy Note/i9220/Nexus/i9250/i9100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good muito bom Funciona mesmo Muito bom no Galaxy Note 2 Tamanho ideal
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypatylaine_bh on 05/16/2015

Recomendo a todos que tem o celular Galaxy Note 2.

Impression:Muito bom no Galaxy Note 2;

0 0 0

• posted byjpbolwe on 04/20/2015

Pros: Well built and long lasting, after almost 3 years of use this stuff still works when I need to add external storage disk to my android phones. Cons: None really for the prize it's a full win.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byLeoPedrotti on 04/20/2015

Muito bom!!!! Produto de boa qualidade, facilitando a utilização de pendrives ligados ao celular. Precisa apenas conectar ao celular e ligar pendrives, mouses e teclados ao smartphone. Perfeito

Impression:muito bom,Funciona mesmo,Tamanho ideal;

0 0 0

• posted by8753975 on 02/26/2015

Nothing pros and cons , excellent build quality and fits in perfectly.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bygoda on 06/05/2015

Pros: price Cons: (none) Other thoughts: I've managed to connect the OTG cable on my Nexus Galaxy or Nexus 7 with USB ANT+ stick and it worked with Garmin upload - job done.

Impression:bellow expectation;

0 0 0

• posted bynovalkar on 09/09/2013

Works as intended. Its cheap. All usb devices worked out of the box. No complains, it just works as intended. My only complain is that i can't charge my device while using this. Works as intended, i connected a multi-usb adaptor on my rooted 4.2.2 Galaxy S2 and could connect a mouse, a keyboard a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrenmr on 09/03/2013

Good quality. Great price. A real OTG adapter. Usefull to use pendrives, keyboards, mouse and other USB accessories in you OTG smartphone. I used it a lot in college when I was not with my netbook. Sometimes the pendrives have been disconnected. Works in my Galaxy S3. May work in any OTG enabled... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygilani on 05/29/2013

Really long for a OTG cable which is good cause the port won't get to much wear and tear from constant moving. Flexible cable It LOOKS GOOD The connector port to the phone is a tad lose (the other end is fine)- it isnt anything major though(could just be my phone) Works fine, phone (JB 4.2.2) and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by77ymarko on 05/11/2013

Good length, quality and of course price. Cable does what it supposed to do and its overall a great product. I don't see any. It works as expected. Tested on Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Build quality is decent, especially if you look at the price. It functions like it supposed to. Everything works The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJsaKim on 05/10/2013

Works really well and does what it's supposed to do. I can now watch videos from my hard drive through the nexus media importer with this cable on my nexus 7. It does take some effort fitting the usb into the port but it is not a major worry. Overall I thought it was great. I was looking forward... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere