DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to USB Female OTG Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy Note/i9220/Nexus/i9250/i9100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect muito bom Funciona mesmo Tamanho ideal
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPexito on 11/16/2015

The adapter has a bad build quality, doesn't connects right with my Moto X and it also scratches my flashdrive when I insert it. The main problem is that it doesn't works with my micro sd to usb adapter, so I can't access the files I have stored on my micro sd card.

Impression:kind of frustrated;

0 0 0

• posted byjoaojsantos on 08/28/2015

Pros: do exactly what is supposed to do. Connect to a tablet device and nowI can add USB devices. Cons: nothing to mention

Impression:perfect,Very good,Funciona mesmo;

0 0 0

• posted bypatylaine_bh on 05/16/2015

Recomendo a todos que tem o celular Galaxy Note 2.

Impression:Muito bom no Galaxy Note 2;

0 0 0

• posted byjpbolwe on 04/20/2015

Pros: Well built and long lasting, after almost 3 years of use this stuff still works when I need to add external storage disk to my android phones. Cons: None really for the prize it's a full win.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byLeoPedrotti on 04/20/2015

Muito bom!!!! Produto de boa qualidade, facilitando a utilização de pendrives ligados ao celular. Precisa apenas conectar ao celular e ligar pendrives, mouses e teclados ao smartphone. Perfeito

Impression:muito bom,Funciona mesmo,Tamanho ideal;

0 0 0

• posted by8753975 on 02/26/2015

Nothing pros and cons , excellent build quality and fits in perfectly.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bygoda on 06/05/2015

Pros: price Cons: (none) Other thoughts: I've managed to connect the OTG cable on my Nexus Galaxy or Nexus 7 with USB ANT+ stick and it worked with Garmin upload - job done.

Impression:bellow expectation;

0 0 0

• posted bynovalkar on 09/09/2013

Works as intended. Its cheap. All usb devices worked out of the box. No complains, it just works as intended. My only complain is that i can't charge my device while using this. Works as intended, i connected a multi-usb adaptor on my rooted 4.2.2 Galaxy S2 and could connect a mouse, a keyboard a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrenmr on 09/03/2013

Good quality. Great price. A real OTG adapter. Usefull to use pendrives, keyboards, mouse and other USB accessories in you OTG smartphone. I used it a lot in college when I was not with my netbook. Sometimes the pendrives have been disconnected. Works in my Galaxy S3. May work in any OTG enabled... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygilani on 05/29/2013

Really long for a OTG cable which is good cause the port won't get to much wear and tear from constant moving. Flexible cable It LOOKS GOOD The connector port to the phone is a tad lose (the other end is fine)- it isnt anything major though(could just be my phone) Works fine, phone (JB 4.2.2) and... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere