DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to USB Female OTG Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy Note/i9220/Nexus/i9250/i9100 - Black
  • 5 star 39 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynovalkar on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as intended. Its cheap. All usb devices worked out of the box. Cons:No complains, it just works as intended. My only complain is that i can't charge my device while using this. OtherThoughts:Works as intended, i connected a multi-usb adaptor on my rooted... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenmr on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality. Great price. A real OTG adapter. Usefull to use pendrives, keyboards, mouse and other USB accessories in you OTG smartphone. I used it a lot in college when I was not with my netbook. Cons:Sometimes the pendrives have been disconnected. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygilani on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really long for a OTG cable which is good cause the port won't get to much wear and tear from constant moving. Flexible cable It LOOKS GOOD Cons:The connector port to the phone is a tad lose (the other end is fine)- it isnt anything major though(could just be my... Read more

0 0
  • posted by77ymarko on 05/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good length, quality and of course price. Cable does what it supposed to do and its overall a great product. Cons:I don't see any. It works as expected. Tested on Samsung Galaxy Nexus. OtherThoughts:Build quality is decent, especially if you look at the price. It functi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJsaKim on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works really well and does what it's supposed to do. I can now watch videos from my hard drive through the nexus media importer with this cable on my nexus 7. Cons:It does take some effort fitting the usb into the port but it is not a major worry. OtherThoughts:Overall I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylejige on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This item is yet another one of those that DX is famous for. The price alone makes it a winner as something like this costs three times more where I live. It works too. All my Android devices -- HTCs and Samsungs -- have no trouble reading flash drives and a card reader.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielviegas on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a perfect product and really functional. Excellent finish and good quality. Good price for a product that expands the possibilities of your device with Android. Works perfectly with my Samsung Galaxy Nexus (i9250) and my Nexus 7 tablet from Asus. I'll... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFaclala on 03/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's cheap, it works! needed for my tablet keyboard protector so a short cable is good. Cons:USB connector is bigger than expected, sometimes that makes it useless. USB connector might broke if you aren't carefull. no more cons OtherThoughts:micro usb connector is great... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucascvasc on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works! Well! No lousy contact issues, no sudden turning on and off of the hardware, really everything I was expecting. Cons:None related to the product itself, perhaps the ridiculously long time it took to reach Brazil. Over 60 days after the request. But a comp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhiteodua on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great right device for my Nexus 7. A little bulky, but that's okay. Easily incorporated, is working right. There are many pages of how to use it. If you do not understand what it is, you do not need it. But it is an irreplaceable piece if you have Android and you use usb.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections