DX » Community » Reviews » ELM327 v1.5 OBD 2 / OBD Bluetooth Diagnostic Interface - Blue
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPPValentini on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy and intutive to use. Good quality product. I plugged the interface in my Alfa 147 OBD port and connected to my android phone by using one of the most common OBD apk. Everything was successful. I was able to read the messages from my engine and delete... Read more

0 1
  • posted byTonyTanti on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Excellent little product. Once I set up the bluetooth connection to my phone, it worked straight away. (Used the Android Torque App). The quality is good too. Cons:A short extension cable would be handy. Some cars may have issues depending on where the OBD conne... Read more

0 1
  • posted byLeonid448 on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Forgive me for my English, because I am from Russia. I tested this thing on many russian cars. This thing is very useful for me. Now, i don't need to use cables for simple tests of car engines. Through programs on the disk, i can test the car engines with my m... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykarmaen on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- I am using it in my Opel Vectra C 2002. - Easy to install - Works with Androids torque program. At least for me. - Just the right sized for the space the OBD connector has in my car. - The device works with wireless bluetooth so no need to connect any cables... Read more

0 2
  • posted byyksihevari on 05/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good built quality - Price is fair - Easy to use Cons:- Size, it's just little too long for my car I seem to hit me knee on it when driving. - Stays on after ignition has been turned off, might consume cars battery if it's left connected for a long time. Oth... Read more

0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections