DX » Community » Reviews » ELM327 v1.5 OBD 2 / OBD Bluetooth Diagnostic Interface - Blue
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdrenalin on 01/09/2014

Build Quality is sturdy and didn't have any issues using it in -25c temperatures on our Honda Civic. Download the Android Torque apps along with other free ones and it connects to the device after you have paired it with your phone. I was able to drive 10 minutes to pick up take out with out it disconnecting etc. I was happy that is works so well and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhrvojehrvoje on 11/28/2013

device is easy to use, and bluetooth is great to be connected while driving and device may stay in engine compartment it has many available Android aplications for phones and tablets to use it with unfortunately this device does not work with my Fiat Tipo 1.6 '94 Monomotronic, i think there is a slight different timing in protocol (have read some technical ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPPValentini on 05/31/2013

Very easy and intutive to use. Good quality product. I plugged the interface in my Alfa 147 OBD port and connected to my android phone by using one of the most common OBD apk. Everything was successful. I was able to read the messages from my engine and delete unwanted error warnings. Moreover the interface came with a mini CD rom including some windows/... Read more

0 1
  • posted byTonyTanti on 03/20/2013

Excellent little product. Once I set up the bluetooth connection to my phone, it worked straight away. (Used the Android Torque App). The quality is good too. A short extension cable would be handy. Some cars may have issues depending on where the OBD connector is. I bought this because Renault wanted to charge me 80€ just to check any error codes on ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byLeonid448 on 02/28/2013

Forgive me for my English, because I am from Russia. I tested this thing on many russian cars. This thing is very useful for me. Now, i don't need to use cables for simple tests of car engines. Through programs on the disk, i can test the car engines with my mobile phone! This is great for me! This saves my time and my money! Item well packed and delivered ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykarmaen on 11/20/2012

- I am using it in my Opel Vectra C 2002. - Easy to install - Works with Androids torque program. At least for me. - Just the right sized for the space the OBD connector has in my car. - The device works with wireless bluetooth so no need to connect any cables. - Takes power from the OBD2 bus. Doesn't need extra power. - No button to make a secure connection ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byyksihevari on 05/15/2012

- Good built quality - Price is fair - Easy to use - Size, it's just little too long for my car I seem to hit me knee on it when driving. - Stays on after ignition has been turned off, might consume cars battery if it's left connected for a long time. Comes with cd with bunch of ODB software, I didn't try any of those. They might be handy for someone.... Read more

0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections