Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarcangelnew on 05/15/2010

It's cheap. Make the functions that was designed to do. It{s recognized by windows XP without problems. No drivers required. The build quality is very bad. Not works with windows 7, and vista. Is impossible to read 2 cards at the same time. It doesn't have any brand, so if you try to find a driver that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarsden0 on 09/30/2009

- very good cheap reliable item, I have had mine for a few months now and have had no trouble at all with it. -Works with any type of memory card you can think of. -Comes with USB cord. -Feels a little bit light but, it doesn't affect the functionality at all so thats ok. -Used mine to make a magic memory ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjakko on 02/03/2009

solve your Xd card issues good price as everithing on dealextreme! black it one of the less ugly colour fast USB 2.0 tranfer data. No external power required. There is a little LED light shows when you reading or writing stuff on it cable it too short bad quality plastic my xD card looks a little bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynedmech on 01/02/2009

I needed a small little unit that could read my SD's, MSProDuo's, and CF's. This fit the bill perfectly. XP detected it without any problems and it was up and working. The build quality is not so great. The case materials seem a bit brittle. Some of the slots are a bit tight getting the cards in and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byradiotech on 12/16/2008

The price is OK. The reader was recognized by winXP without having to install any driver. Build quality is OK, could be better though. Whenever it worked, files transferring seemed fast. But most of the time, it did not work that well. Not that useful, since in my case it does not work well with SD cards.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStriem on 10/18/2008

This little card reader has an awesome look and supports all kind of cards! MS pro, MS pro duo, SD, SDHC and more. Very handy if you have card adapters also! Easy to use and it's just to use your following USB to connect this one. +Delivers Fast +Small +Support a lot of cards +Cheap This reader rocks,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGraemeJ on 08/24/2008

Fits all cards. Plug and play. Small and can nicely fit on your desktop. Looks pretty neat and has properly marked labels on the item. Packaged well, comes with everything you need to get it working. The plastic feels a little cheap, however for the price it is expected. Works well, does the job, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byretexis on 08/12/2008

I tried it with my SD card (133x speed but not SDHC) and the transfer rate was really impressive. - cheap, for 4.39 no complain - igazán olcsó itthon ötször drágábbak ugyanezek a kínai cuccok, ingyen posta meg pláne rátesz egy lapáttal - which card goes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJooyz on 08/07/2008

it works!! thats the first pro, it doesnt need additional driver, so all good....theres indication light that blinks during transfer...and the size is very compact HOWEVER..the build as you can imagine is bad..it seems that the case will break if slight pressure is applied..but for 4.39 no complain, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byishiyakazuo on 06/10/2008

- This is a super-convenient, super-cheap card reader. - It works! - It is so small -- it's really hard to tell from the pics, but it's way smaller than my CF-only card reader even. - It seems a little slow, but I haven't tried it with all of my cards yet. This is a very versatile, very cheap card reader.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections