DX » Community » Reviews » FLYING 30A BEC Electronic Speed Controller for Brushless Motors (ESC)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuliovasel on 10/29/2013

Came really fast! In less than 20 days the product has arrived. The build quality was very good and seems to be durable. I'm gonna use it in a DIY project. There's no instructions to configure it, but in the internet you can find compatible ESCs that has the same configuration process. For the price, there's no other option on the market, even when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeanrock on 11/09/2012

I'm using it on my quadcopter and it's really great product for this price. It's very easy to use, I managed to get it working in about 5 minutes - you just connect microcontroller, brushless motor and power supply to it and it's ready to work. I haven't found no cons for this product just yet. I'm using it with Arduino - with Servo library. You need ... Read more

1 2
  • posted byvallemarc on 07/10/2012

I really enjoyed this product, very good quality and good finish, serves very well helcópteros and airplanes. I have 15 engines, 20 and 25 A, and endured all without too hot. I'd buy another without doubt, like a lot of products from dealextreme, if I could buy everything. I see none against, I think you could improve by putting connectors, maybe ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byantoniovazquezblanco on 03/09/2011

This item is quite cheap and works as expected. It seems to be well built but I've never tested this with a crash. Compatible with 3s LIPO batteries. Theres almost none information about it and I can't even find the webpage of the manufacturer. DX should include a link to it or to a datasheet. It also becomes very hot when passing 25A barrier. It says ... Read more

0 2
  • posted bydangerousgluck on 08/09/2010

Good thing, but with several problems (mistakes in firmware). 1. in CutOff mode named "Cut-Off" BEC cuts too!!! blackout on receiver, servos... this is CRASH on a flying models. in mode "Soft-Cut" BEC is works. 2. in cutting while a high temperature of ESC (110 by celsius) BEC is cutting too. dz: see p.1 also no have information ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byJonatanRafael on 07/20/2009

- The PRICE is very good - Good build quality - User programmable - Throttle range has self-adjusted - Have soft start and Low-Voltage Cutoff - Worked perfectly with my model - Auto shut down when signal is lost - Brake can be programmable - Didn't came with any programming instructions (I got it on this forum) I used it on my 1.2 meter model pulling ... Read more

1 2
  • posted bywildhover on 10/31/2008

PRICE (just simply cant be matched anywhere on the internet that I have looked). seems to be good build quality. Perfect fit to my plane and has not failed me so far (but I have only flown 8-9 times) long waiting times for shipping but I cant really complain since shipping was FREE. needs to have included instructions, especially for programming this ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byLucasrizzi on 09/03/2008

- Very Cheap - Easy to use - Good material, the witres are made by silicone. - Good Finish, - It sets automatically to 2Cells or 3Cells Li-Po Battteries - The BEC cuts the power to the motor on the right voltage, preserving the LiPo battery life - There are no mannual - To disable the brake you must to use a programing card. - Don't comes with connectors ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections