DX » Community » Reviews » FLYING 30A BEC Electronic Speed Controller for Brushless Motors (ESC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuliovasel on 10/29/2013

Came really fast! In less than 20 days the product has arrived. The build quality was very good and seems to be durable. I'm gonna use it in a DIY project. There's no instructions to configure it, but in the internet you can find compatible ESCs that has the same configuration process. For the price,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeanrock on 11/09/2012

I'm using it on my quadcopter and it's really great product for this price. It's very easy to use, I managed to get it working in about 5 minutes - you just connect microcontroller, brushless motor and power supply to it and it's ready to work. I haven't found no cons for this product just yet. I'm using ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byvallemarc on 07/10/2012

I really enjoyed this product, very good quality and good finish, serves very well helcópteros and airplanes. I have 15 engines, 20 and 25 A, and endured all without too hot. I'd buy another without doubt, like a lot of products from dealextreme, if I could buy everything. I see none against, I ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byantoniovazquezblanco on 03/09/2011

This item is quite cheap and works as expected. It seems to be well built but I've never tested this with a crash. Compatible with 3s LIPO batteries. Theres almost none information about it and I can't even find the webpage of the manufacturer. DX should include a link to it or to a datasheet. It also ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bydangerousgluck on 08/09/2010

Good thing, but with several problems (mistakes in firmware). 1. in CutOff mode named "Cut-Off" BEC cuts too!!! blackout on receiver, servos... this is CRASH on a flying models. in mode "Soft-Cut" BEC is works. 2. in cutting while a high temperature of ESC (110 by celsius) BEC is ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byJonatanRafael on 07/20/2009

- The PRICE is very good - Good build quality - User programmable - Throttle range has self-adjusted - Have soft start and Low-Voltage Cutoff - Worked perfectly with my model - Auto shut down when signal is lost - Brake can be programmable - Didn't came with any programming instructions (I got it on ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted bywildhover on 10/31/2008

PRICE (just simply cant be matched anywhere on the internet that I have looked). seems to be good build quality. Perfect fit to my plane and has not failed me so far (but I have only flown 8-9 times) long waiting times for shipping but I cant really complain since shipping was FREE. needs to have included ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byLucasrizzi on 09/03/2008

- Very Cheap - Easy to use - Good material, the witres are made by silicone. - Good Finish, - It sets automatically to 2Cells or 3Cells Li-Po Battteries - The BEC cuts the power to the motor on the right voltage, preserving the LiPo battery life - There are no mannual - To disable the brake you must ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections