DX » Community » Reviews » FLYING 30A BEC Electronic Speed Controller for Brushless Motors (ESC)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeanrock on 11/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I'm using it on my quadcopter and it's really great product for this price. It's very easy to use, I managed to get it working in about 5 minutes - you just connect microcontroller, brushless motor and power supply to it and it's ready to work. Cons:I haven't... Read more

1 2
  • posted byvallemarc on 07/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I really enjoyed this product, very good quality and good finish, serves very well helcópteros and airplanes. I have 15 engines, 20 and 25 A, and endured all without too hot. I'd buy another without doubt, like a lot of products from dealextreme, if I could buy eve... Read more

0 1
  • posted byantoniovazquezblanco on 03/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This item is quite cheap and works as expected. It seems to be well built but I've never tested this with a crash. Compatible with 3s LIPO batteries. Cons:Theres almost none information about it and I can't even find the webpage of the manufacturer. DX should include a li... Read more

0 2
  • posted bydangerousgluck on 08/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good thing, but with several problems (mistakes in firmware). Cons:1. in CutOff mode named "Cut-Off" BEC cuts too!!! blackout on receiver, servos... this is CRASH on a flying models. in mode "Soft-Cut" BEC is works. 2. in cutting while a high tempera... Read more

1 1
  • posted byJonatanRafael on 07/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The PRICE is very good - Good build quality - User programmable - Throttle range has self-adjusted - Have soft start and Low-Voltage Cutoff - Worked perfectly with my model - Auto shut down when signal is lost - Brake can be programmable Cons:- Didn't came w... Read more

1 2
  • posted bywildhover on 10/31/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:PRICE (just simply cant be matched anywhere on the internet that I have looked). seems to be good build quality. Perfect fit to my plane and has not failed me so far (but I have only flown 8-9 times) Cons:long waiting times for shipping but I cant really complain since... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections