DX » Community » Reviews » YN565EX 2.1" LCD Flash Speedlite Speedlight for Nikon D700 + More (4 x AA/Not Included)
  • 5 star 13 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Good product
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabrielmdq82 on 08/07/2014

Pros: Es muy robusto y de muy buen material.Lo probe en una Nikon D3100 de dia y de noche y funciona de maravillas,la medicion es optima,tiene TTL manual y Multi,el Zoom es automatico y manual,se puede utilizar en modo esclavo,el tiempo de recarga es rapido,tiene un precio y calidad insuperable. Cons: No le encontre ninguna OtherThoughts: Muy satisfecho ... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0
  • posted bycosstin on 08/03/2014

Pros: Great Flash, automatic zoom, good coverage, TTL works great Cons: none so far I am very pleased with this product so far, works well, does what it supposed to do. I am curios about the reliability on the long run, and about the lifetime it will have. Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0
  • posted byfuentescorp on 06/30/2014

Muy buen precio - calidad, el material con el cual esta hechos es bastante bueno, solido; su funcionamiento es excelente, el zoom de la antorcha funciona de forma automatica al cambiar la focal del lente; el modo TTL funciona de forma excelente, lo probe en el interior de una iglesia y la iluminacion siempre fue la indicada. manual solo en ingles y ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySoLuSSoMNiuM on 03/05/2014

Much cheaper than Original canon or Nikon (about 5 times). Works fast and It is very good choice for begginers and not only bacause it can be used with other more expensive flashes. I did not like that you can't tur off the "AF Assist Lamp" when you use the speedlight wirelessly. Other thing when you use it wirelessly is that when you go throught ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byck888 on 03/02/2014

This is a very large and powerful flash that I ordered accidentally. I want a Canon version but placed an order for a Nikon model. This works with Canon camera in manual mode. The guide number is 58. Since I don't know how to verify this, I can take it as a magic number. Using it in a manual mode has fair good result but you have to know what you do.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydosman99 on 02/17/2014

Paired with my Nikon D5200 this flash works great. Well packaged Battery removal and change easy. Paired with the YN-622N wireless transmitters work well in ETTL. It has full TTL (can also do manual) I find it hard to pull up the flash card. does not have a locking pin but seems to lock down on the camera well instruction manual not very clear. So when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenriquemolina on 02/05/2014

Works perfectly! The TTL helps a lot those who are learning! Sometimes the sleep mode turns it off automatically. I tried to change it, but everytime I take the battery out the original configuration returns. Could be my fault. Doesn't have rechargeable batteries, you'll have to buy a lot of AA's.. The price its really worthy. I used in my Nikon D90... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypetvrg on 01/22/2014

Great doscounted price for this quality. Very easy to use with my Nikon D5000. The TTL works very good and accurate. The quality of built is very good. Not a real con, but this flash is relatively big, at least for Nikons D3xx and D5xx. The beep sound is quite annoying, I turned it off. No other cons. I bought this for 107 $ on a clearance, and it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavilest on 01/04/2014

This is a very good piece of equipment. The flash works fine, it does everything it is supposed to do. The build quality is really great. I expected cheaper plastic or maybe badly made details, but that flash is just very well made, you do not get that feeling of a really cheap product. The output is pretty strong too. Also the pouch and the leg are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraultopan on 11/30/2013

Not that chines as i expected and the Plastic case is almost similar to the Nikon SB 700. Ease to use, fast shipping (2 weeks in Romania). Order in 14.11.2013- receive in 29.11.2013 Only slave unit. No bounce diffuser included. Order in 14.11.2013- receive in 29.11.2013 I paid the extra 47$ for faster (safe) delivery. I bought two units for use with ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections