DX » Community » Reviews » YN565EX 2.1" LCD Flash Speedlite Speedlight for Nikon D700 + More (4 x AA/Not Included)
Customer’s impression:
Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabrielmdq82 on 08/07/2014

Pros: Es muy robusto y de muy buen material.Lo probe en una Nikon D3100 de dia y de noche y funciona de maravillas,la medicion es optima,tiene TTL manual y Multi,el Zoom es automatico y manual,se puede utilizar en modo esclavo,el tiempo de recarga es rapido,tiene un precio y calidad insuperable. Cons:... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 1

• posted bycosstin on 08/03/2014

Pros: Great Flash, automatic zoom, good coverage, TTL works great Cons: none so far I am very pleased with this product so far, works well, does what it supposed to do. I am curios about the reliability on the long run, and about the lifetime it will have. Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byfuentescorp on 06/30/2014

Muy buen precio - calidad, el material con el cual esta hechos es bastante bueno, solido; su funcionamiento es excelente, el zoom de la antorcha funciona de forma automatica al cambiar la focal del lente; el modo TTL funciona de forma excelente, lo probe en el interior de una iglesia y la iluminacion ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySoLuSSoMNiuM on 03/05/2014

Much cheaper than Original canon or Nikon (about 5 times). Works fast and It is very good choice for begginers and not only bacause it can be used with other more expensive flashes. I did not like that you can't tur off the "AF Assist Lamp" when you use the speedlight wirelessly. Other thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byck888 on 03/02/2014

This is a very large and powerful flash that I ordered accidentally. I want a Canon version but placed an order for a Nikon model. This works with Canon camera in manual mode. The guide number is 58. Since I don't know how to verify this, I can take it as a magic number. Using it in a manual mode has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydosman99 on 02/17/2014

Paired with my Nikon D5200 this flash works great. Well packaged Battery removal and change easy. Paired with the YN-622N wireless transmitters work well in ETTL. It has full TTL (can also do manual) I find it hard to pull up the flash card. does not have a locking pin but seems to lock down on the camera ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhenriquemolina on 02/05/2014

Works perfectly! The TTL helps a lot those who are learning! Sometimes the sleep mode turns it off automatically. I tried to change it, but everytime I take the battery out the original configuration returns. Could be my fault. Doesn't have rechargeable batteries, you'll have to buy a lot of AA's.. The ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypetvrg on 01/22/2014

Great doscounted price for this quality. Very easy to use with my Nikon D5000. The TTL works very good and accurate. The quality of built is very good. Not a real con, but this flash is relatively big, at least for Nikons D3xx and D5xx. The beep sound is quite annoying, I turned it off. No other cons.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavilest on 01/04/2014

This is a very good piece of equipment. The flash works fine, it does everything it is supposed to do. The build quality is really great. I expected cheaper plastic or maybe badly made details, but that flash is just very well made, you do not get that feeling of a really cheap product. The output is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraultopan on 11/30/2013

Not that chines as i expected and the Plastic case is almost similar to the Nikon SB 700. Ease to use, fast shipping (2 weeks in Romania). Order in 14.11.2013- receive in 29.11.2013 Only slave unit. No bounce diffuser included. Order in 14.11.2013- receive in 29.11.2013 I paid the extra 47$ for faster ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections