DX » Community » Reviews » YN565EX 2.1" LCD Flash Speedlite Speedlight for Nikon D700 + More (4 x AA/Not Included)
Customer’s impression:
excellent perfect Good product GREAT all positive
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAethelred25 on 01/16/2015

Used among others for a fencing tournament with a Nikon d5100. This product is great. The brand is recommanded for low budget photographe who doesn't want to sacrifice in quality, its perfectly the case with this speedlite. The light is good and even, there are many different possibilities etc) !... Read more

Impression: GREAT,Grant, all positive;

0 0 0

• posted byPandanz on 11/30/2014

Right off the bat this is a great flash. Its well priced for those not wanting to pay the name brand prices and wanting a decent output. The good - it does everything I want for the most and for the price, hell I can't complain. Talks with Canon and Nikon flashes (really handy). The bad - Ummmmm... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byjorisberkvens on 11/12/2014

verry nice flash for a really goog price. DX send very quickly. nice and easy to use. with my Nikon D5100.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byJeffWalker1 on 10/02/2014

Very good product, work normal and arrived very fast! i bought one same in Moscou and its same, perfect!

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielmdq82 on 08/07/2014

Pros: Es muy robusto y de muy buen material.Lo probe en una Nikon D3100 de dia y de noche y funciona de maravillas,la medicion es optima,tiene TTL manual y Multi,el Zoom es automatico y manual,se puede utilizar en modo esclavo,el tiempo de recarga es rapido,tiene un precio y calidad insuperable.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycosstin on 08/03/2014

Pros: Great Flash, automatic zoom, good coverage, TTL works great Cons: none so far I am very pleased with this product so far, works well, does what it supposed to do. I am curios about the reliability on the long run, and about the lifetime it will have.

0 0 0

• posted byPolly27 on 07/18/2014

The price-quality relation is quite good. It's always good and usefull to have a flash with dhlr cameras. If you know how flashes work, then it's quite simple to use. I have a Nikon D600 and it works just fine. You can configure it as slave and use the cam flash as trigger. The user guide is not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfuentescorp on 06/30/2014

Muy buen precio - calidad, el material con el cual esta hechos es bastante bueno, solido; su funcionamiento es excelente, el zoom de la antorcha funciona de forma automatica al cambiar la focal del lente; el modo TTL funciona de forma excelente, lo probe en el interior de una iglesia y la siempre... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySoLuSSoMNiuM on 03/05/2014

Much cheaper than Original canon or Nikon (about 5 times). Works fast and It is very good choice for begginers and not only bacause it can be used with other more expensive flashes. I did not like that you can't tur off the "AF Assist Lamp" when you use the speedlight wirelessly. Other... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byck888 on 03/02/2014

This is a very large and powerful flash that I ordered accidentally. I want a Canon version but placed an order for a Nikon model. This works with Canon camera in manual mode. The guide number is 58. Since I don't know how to verify this, I can take it as a magic number. Using it in a manual mode... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections