DX » Community » Reviews » YN565EX 2.1" LCD Flash Speedlite Speedlight for Nikon D700 + More (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by SoLuSSoMNiuM on 03/05/2014

Pros: Much cheaper than Original canon or Nikon (about 5 times). Works fast and It is very good choice for begginers and not only bacause it can be used with other more expensive flashes. Cons: I did not like that you can't tur off the "AF Assist Lamp" when you use the speedlight wirelessly. OtherThoughts: Other thing when you use it... Read more

0 0
  • posted by henriquemolina on 02/05/2014

Pros: Works perfectly! The TTL helps a lot those who are learning! Cons: Sometimes the sleep mode turns it off automatically. I tried to change it, but everytime I take the battery out the original configuration returns. Could be my fault. Doesn't have rechargeable batteries, you'll have to buy a lot of AA's.. OtherThoughts: The price its reall... Read more

0 1
  • posted by CezarMoizes on 09/28/2012

Pros: It is a robust flash. He has a good body. Operation very easy. It has several functions that I highlight the TTL and M mode (manual). Another very interesting function is firing via wireless remote. I have a Nikon D7000 and I can remotely trigger the flash wirelessly using TTL mode. The product came with a foot support, protection cover i... Read more

5 0
  • posted by Fastkids on 08/08/2012

Pros: Super reliable and good working flash. Fully compatable with my Nikon D90 and Nikon D40. Metering is perfect. The flash is well build and all normal functions are easy to find. It is completely TTL compatible but can also be set fully manual. It has a very good working optical slave. It comes with a nice bag too. Cons: The manual is a bit... Read more

5 1
  • posted by incote on 07/25/2012

Pros: Very reliable flash equipment. I am using it with my NIKON D500 - fully compatible. Programable functions are complete. You can also manually increase or decrease the flash output power (this is good for me, because I am a nature photographer - birds). Cons: Manual is a little bit confusing, but you can get the main functions. OtherThough... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections