Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMican on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sturdy and comfortable grip for the Vita. Made of rubber-like plastic, is not slippery even when held in sweaty hands. Makes playing more ergonomic and spasm free, just like on Dualshock controller. Do not block most of connectors (earphones etc.). Price/quali... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilithazure on 03/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When I bought my vita, I was arming my perfect set of accesories. The my vita arrive first than this grip. You don't know how my wrists were longing for this handle grip. It really is a must have if tyou are going to use your vita for a long time, it is confortable and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomurilo on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits properly in the hands of an adult. The biggest problem in ps-vita is that the buttons are small, the problem with this support goes unnoticed. The material is excellent. Can buy without doubts. hugs Se adapta corretamente nas mãos de um adulto. O maior problem... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxima2424 on 11/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is made of the best material, the grip does not slip and makes for better play. very story and looks expensive. I recommend this for any Vita owner a must buy, you can now play long hours with no hand cramping. and it looks good to. Does not fit with any... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythedicemaster on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:improves grip in games. makes it easier to hold your vita without touching the rear touchpad accidentally. slim design, not much thicker than a vita by itself. easy locking mechanism. Cons:covers the game slot, charging port, accessory port, and memory card slot... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHelgeBrede on 09/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The utlimate addon for you're ps vita, makes gaming much more comfortable. Now my hands does not hurt so much during playing, and it makes it easier to be accurate ingame. Cons:Could not recharge while using it as you lock it to the vita in the rechargable por... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections