DX » Community » Reviews » COMFAST CF-WN730A 1000mW 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB Wireless WiFi Network Adapter
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylemos37 on 12/17/2013

The sign is of quality, it does not come reaching them to me kilometers of distance like fiance. That I was already imagining, since it is an appliance of very small size to reach crazy announced power. I already eat up them he said, even so it is a good purchase because of the good price and reached quality. Since it is an appliance of very small size ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarvehell on 08/31/2013

It is small, and it Works as it should do. Very good signal and no fuzz or hang-ups. I have tested it on different computers and different Versions of Windows, and had no trouble getting it to work on all of them. Only issue is that is no usermanual included, but that should really be any problem for any user, not even novels... none spesific, a good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmatrix on 10/30/2012

adapter very cheap, works well with windows and linux, chipset ralink 5370. Works in azbox bravissimos and mini Phantom with wpa encryption. Very good to receive distant networks. Detachable antenna, not too hot. Works and recognizes the new channels up to 14. I do not know say that it is because of 1000mw in Wavemon Linux accuses 100mw, but may be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYacurmana on 09/19/2012

* Small size. * Works in promiscuous mode. * Stable connection. * Nice antenna. * Nice activity blue led. * Strong build, and solid antenna. It's not 1000mW as specified in the description. * Very good for the small size and price. * It`s ok for normal distances in home, office, etc. * In normal enviroments works stable and without disconnections or ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections