DX » Community » Reviews » 300mm 3-Pin Servo Leads Connection Extension Cables (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytsikosts20 on 01/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good cables, excelent for some servos that's to far from receiver, like aileron, elevator and rudder. Cons:hmmmm.. i m trying ... nothing that I can remember, it´s a simple connection extension cables, what could go wrong if not damaged?. It works so far OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrashiel on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well, really no are much to write here. It´s a simple connection extension cables. It works. Insulation appears to be correct, and connecting to servo moves correctly. No appears have inconsistent movement. Cons:10 pack may be excesive, but cheaper than buy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylpinho on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is good if we compare to other sites Length is more than enough for me (I only needed about 10 cm) All the wires that I tested worked correctly (tested 3) Cons:Nothing that I can remember OtherThoughts:The wires are thinner than usual, since the current th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrumqna on 03/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you need 300mm 3-Pin Servo Leads Connection Extension Cables than this is the right item for you! I recommend this to you! the build quality is very good, items came well packed. the cables work perfect. I am very happy with my purchase and i will buy again... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenBartlow on 04/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great price for something thats real usefull if you need it. 10 of them for less than what you can find one for locally at a hobby shop. Cons:None except its not cheaper but you can say that about anything on DX OtherThoughts:I think its crazy that deal extrem... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLeonardolb on 08/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good cables, excelent for some servos that's to far from receiver, like aileron, elevator and rudder. GREAT price, some places sell only onde for U$ 2,00! It match with all servos. Cons:Only one con, it can disconect easily, so, put a tape around the termin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynightshade on 04/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This cables are very cheap, local hobby shop are selling about $2-$3 per cable and some of the internet hobby shop are selling more than a dollar per cable excluding shipping cost. Cons:There are non that I could think. For the price it is ok even if one or two... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections