DX » Community » Reviews » 300mm 3-Pin Servo Leads Connection Extension Cables (10-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytsikosts20 on 01/04/2014

Very good cables, excelent for some servos that's to far from receiver, like aileron, elevator and rudder. hmmmm.. i m trying ... nothing that I can remember, it´s a simple connection extension cables, what could go wrong if not damaged?. It works so far It´s a simple connection extension cables.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrashiel on 11/28/2012

Well, really no are much to write here. It´s a simple connection extension cables. It works. Insulation appears to be correct, and connecting to servo moves correctly. No appears have inconsistent movement. 10 pack may be excesive, but cheaper than buy 4 separetely. You can buy other packet with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylpinho on 08/20/2012

Price is good if we compare to other sites Length is more than enough for me (I only needed about 10 cm) All the wires that I tested worked correctly (tested 3) Nothing that I can remember The wires are thinner than usual, since the current that passes through them is very low, I don't think this is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrumqna on 03/14/2012

If you need 300mm 3-Pin Servo Leads Connection Extension Cables than this is the right item for you! I recommend this to you! the build quality is very good, items came well packed. the cables work perfect. I am very happy with my purchase and i will buy again from dealextreme No cons at all! the shipping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBenBartlow on 04/13/2009

Great price for something thats real usefull if you need it. 10 of them for less than what you can find one for locally at a hobby shop. None except its not cheaper but you can say that about anything on DX I think its crazy that deal extreme makes you type at least 500 characters to review an item because ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLeonardolb on 08/14/2008

Very good cables, excelent for some servos that's to far from receiver, like aileron, elevator and rudder. GREAT price, some places sell only onde for U$ 2,00! It match with all servos. Only one con, it can disconect easily, so, put a tape around the terminal when you conect on the servo. For giant models,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynightshade on 04/28/2008

This cables are very cheap, local hobby shop are selling about $2-$3 per cable and some of the internet hobby shop are selling more than a dollar per cable excluding shipping cost. There are non that I could think. For the price it is ok even if one or two cable are damaged. I hope dealextreme would ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections