DX » Community » Reviews » 1000mm 3-Pin Servo Leads Connection Extension Cables (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjalare on 07/26/2010

These extenders can place the servo in the right place and so the forwarding will be more efficient. It is a simple cable with connectors that can solucionarte major problems. 100x100 compatible with Futaba and JR servo, A supplement to keep on hand in your hangar. With the connector of some servos not hold it firmly, but with a bit of glue can be solved.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywindman on 02/16/2009

I am an Rc modeller, i use these kind of wires to connect ervos to my receiver. Main difficulty is finding long cables. Also found ones are not so cheap as dealextreme sells. Please keep in mind that for longer cables twisted cables carry much more clean signal due to antenna effect. but for open areas, i believe these will create no problem. I believe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynightshade on 06/24/2008

This cables are very cheap, local hobby shop are selling about $8-$9 per cable and some of the internet hobby shop are selling more than a dollar per cable excluding shipping cost. There are non that I could think. For the price it is ok even if one or two cable are damaged. I hope dealextreme would carry more Radio Control stuff like 3 cells Lipo batterys ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections