DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Feltouch Bonepad 2.4GHz RF Wireless Multi-Touch Mouse / Keyboard - Black
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarianoRosario on 12/06/2012

This keyboard/mouse is very ligthweigth, but it feels strong. Seems to be good materials that is made of. Responds nice and soft to the touch, and have sound haptics. The two hardware buttons on each side of the front are very usefull and handy. It`s difficult to switch between touchpad and keyboard; sometimes it takes 3-4 times of touching the key ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byssaltin on 11/21/2012

Large area with multi touch capability Both keyboard and mouse function Handy design Very poor touch sensitivity Guestures not functioning properly Wireless coverage is really poor I bought it for managing my android tv, but I ended up with using a basic mouse instead which became much more easy to use. As I mentioned in the title bar, this is a well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadvisco on 10/26/2012

Good build quality, very handy and lightweight. Very good battery life. Good responsiveness, "tricky" mouse buttons :). Works well with Android mini PC (UG802). The touch keyboard is not very comfortable to use, but it's possible to get used to it. Could be cheaper. The range is not bad but could be better, there are some problems when I sit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynordicnurse on 07/23/2012

* Large touchpad to used as a mouse. * Good battery life * Good range * lightweight * Plastic feel (as it is plastic, I would have preferred metal) * lightweight * see 'other toughts' It's somewhat cumbersome to use. It's because of the mouse/keyboard toggle is among the other keys on the keyboard and fairly often end up hitting it by mistake. Also ... Read more

8 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections