DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Electronics and R/C Model DIY Screw Drivers (7-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPasquale86 on 11/25/2013

Nice grip for little hands! The Precision Electronics and R/C Model DIY Screw Drivers (7-Piece Set) correspond exactly to the description and the product image. Problem1: Some screw drivers where not thight enough and the center axe did rotate a little. The "game" between the alluminum part ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydocwisdom on 05/23/2009

Amazing construction. These are very nice anodized aluminum and very sturdy. They are a great size for getting into the small confined areas of my little heli. My dad bought the same set (with a US brand name) for $30 at his local hobby store. I wish it came with a small case to keep them organized. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKuTaMaK on 11/18/2008

this set is very good! it has all the screws that i need for my Belt-cp helicopter. it's build quality is pretty good, but you need to tight up head of the screw. the set itself is smaller than i thought. at first i thought it is a joke but after one use i got used to its size. it's build quality is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySirius35 on 07/07/2008

my tools are colors blue instead of the red color of the photographs, but I prefer this blue there ;)) Diameters tools are : H1.5 H2.0 H2.5 H4.0 H5.5 Straight 3mm Cross 3mm mes outils sont de couleurs bleue au lieu de la couleur rouge des photos, mais je préfère ce bleu là ;)) Les diam&... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections