DX » Community » Reviews » Mele A1000 1080P Android 2.3 Internet TV Set Top Box w/ WiFi / OPTICAL / 3 x USB / HDMI / LAN / SD
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycalypsori on 03/28/2013

1. Supports lots of input ports (2.5" SATA port, 3x USB, SD, integrated flash memory) 2. Supports lots of outputs (VGA, A/V out, optical, HDMI) 3. Comes with the mini-casing for 2.5" SATA drive 4. Integrated 1Gbps LAN and Wifi 5. 1GHz CPU, low power, but powerful 6. Supports hardware acceleration 7. Supports Linux OS 8. Cheap and powerful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystephenchowster on 03/02/2013

Compact, nice design, easy to set up. Great deal for what you get. Quality control issues: Optical Audio output (a big factor for me) is really buggy. Works some days, other days doesn't work. Have to unplug and replug it to try to get it to work. Controller is inadequate. Get usb mouse + keyboard to make full use of the device. Does what it is supposed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJFBurdelis on 01/28/2013

I really liked the device! The fact it comes with android made ??it very flexible and practical use. The remote works great for when you want to move in bed, but also to put a mouse and use it as a mini computer because the operating system facilities. Practical, simple and very useful I have no cons about the device but with the remote control that ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byliviomaynard on 08/29/2012

This is a very good Media Player! It comes with Android, which of course means that you have an array of apps to download from the Android Market (now Google PlayStore) for free. It comes with a remote and a case for 2.5" HDD. HDMI and optical audio OUT are nice additions too... Very disappointed with the remote actually! It is very difficult to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArnnold on 08/24/2012

A revolutionary product, and really good! With it you can make a thousand and one activities, given the freedom to install new apps through Google Play. Finished product is flawless Simple and easy operation The Wifi works very well My product came with Android 2.3. Since the product arrived, it gave an error at all times NLauncher. I had to consult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysergioar2 on 08/08/2012

One of the best STB I've tried, many features works well with Skype application, weather application applications , youtube application and interet tv application. I run skype with logitech c270 webcam very well !!! No cons Also buy the Mele F10 remote control, works perfectly (with Infrared and BlueTooth comunications ), flawless perfect QWERTY keyboard ... Read more

3 3
  • posted bylkjkljafd on 08/07/2012

Android A10 processor Android 4 upgrade Plays almost everything Sometimes hard to use without touchscreen HDMI cannot be converted to DVI because of color coding Only 2.5 inch HDD can be used in caddy There is a chance of XBMC for this Mele in the future Adapter has US plug but can be used in EU with simple convertor Must have is a ICS upgrade which ... Read more

4 1
  • posted byasb.youcef on 07/27/2012

a very good design perfect hardware video deconding 3 USB Host true 1080p via HDMI excellent finish VGA / RCA / HDMI output Android's updates. (4.0 (ICS)) very small and very light Fanless and noiseless 4GB of storage expandable via SD card 512GB of RAM strong front LED blue light But do exacly exactly his job Internal USB ADB for developpers very well ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections