DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Electronics and R/C Model DIY Screw Drivers (4-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlugsie on 01/24/2012

Tips seem reasonably resistant to rounding off which is the most important thing with this sort of tool. The handles are easy to grip even with oily hands. Nice clear labelling on the sides to you know which size you are picking up. The grub screw that holds the tip into the handle has a tendency to come undone. Not a problem re-tightening it on 3 out ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuharius on 11/02/2011

Excellent quality. Low price. Precision machining accuracy liners. Perfect for building radio control models. In general I'm satisfied. The tool performs its function and is not very expensive. It is not known what became of the shank screwdrivers are made. Void in the handle could be filled with what a polymer. It is very convenient that the screwdriver ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykokemoto on 04/28/2011

Easy to use and good torque feels very comfortable in your hands Reach inaccessible places Missing back cover the hole is only These should not be painted on the tip It took more than a month to arrive pufff I use it in car racing, I have a Traxxas Slash and this set me works great I have for some time but I served an a lot, here in my country are much ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydmulligan on 03/05/2009

Long slender shafts make these easy to use and to get into tight places. The variety is perfect for RC Helicopters. After only a couple months of use my 1.5mm driver became stripped. As this is the one I use the most and it is the smallest I don't know if this will become a problem for the larger sizes. A friend of mine only has 3 out of 5 1.5mm drivers ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections