DX » Community » Reviews » Super Speed 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI-E Express Card (5Gbps)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandre034350 on 09/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to set up and install, no configuration necessary. Achieved maximum speeds with my Kingston DataTraveler HyperX 3.0 (~250 MB/s read/150 MB/s write). Cons:The CD don't works. However, recognized the driver win7 64 OtherThoughts:I didn't even try the driver CD based... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypalqo on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to set up and install, no configuration necessary. Achieved maximum speeds with my Kingston DataTraveler HyperX 3.0 (~250 MB/s read/150 MB/s write) Cons:I like to have my (windowed) case clean and it adds more cabling. Especially the molex connector has a r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygaberserk on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This type of card costs al least twice more, then price of this one is wonderful. Installation is simple: connect in a free PCI-e slot (no matter is x1, x4, x16), connect the 4 pin molex from the power supply unit and the 20 pin motherboard cable if your case ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaptanNemo on 04/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:2 ready-to-use USB3.0 Ports on the backpanel 2 USB3.0 internal Ports via 20Pin Header, which are usable with a Front-USB-Adapter reliable Via VL800 Chipset good build-quality Turbo-Mode via driver utility Cons:none so far OtherThoughts:I already had some USB3.0 PCIe/Expre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeffuca on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Work as I was expected. In my LInux (OpenSUSE 12.3) worked without any kind of hack or setup. Just pluged and turn it on my Desktop PC, and it worked. Cons:The 20 pins connector its a little bit fragille.. Be carefull to plug front USB ports or some kind of dash... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFelixDiaz on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The price; is very cheap It provides a connection for a frontal USB using an adapter. Cons:The CD don't works. The driver must be dowloaded using a link from DX forums OtherThoughts:I conbined this item with this other: http://dx.com/p/mainboard-20-pin-19-pin-to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKirak on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:2 ready-to-use USB3.0 Ports on the backpanel 2 USB3.0 internal Ports via 20Pin Header, which are usable with a Front-USB-Adapter reliable Via VL800 Chipset good build-quality Turbo-Mode via driver utility Cons:none so far OtherThoughts:I already had some USB3.0 PCIe/Expre... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoqua1223 on 12/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good cheap one, with a connector for the control panel ( i used the 105979 fits perfectly). Gives 2+2 usb ports (rear and front). Small, fits in my cable crowded pc. Cons:Not 5 stars because the cd was unreadable (not recognized by 2 pcs) and there arent any reference to... Read more

The card installed rear view of the 2 usb3 slots Connected to this front panel
    0 0
  • posted bybeowulfik on 10/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, two times cheaper than items in my country. Works just fine, has extension slot for "Mainboard 20-pin/19-pin to Dual-Port USB 3.0 Adapter Cable (sku 127328) or something similar to use USB on front panel, because connecting flash drive from behind would be imp... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections