DX » Community » Reviews » Carbon Fiber Trainee Landing Kit for 400-500 Sized Helicopters
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVeeCee on 10/16/2012

I'm using this on my 450 Helis. This is a must have for all newbie pilots graduating from toy grade co-ax helis. The fibre balls and the CF rods are of good enough quality. The Central plastic hub seems a little fragile and may need some epoxy reinforcement before you use it. Overall a good product and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoPipo on 09/05/2012

I like this product, because it was made with strong materials. The rods really feels like carbon fiber, so, I think they are. It came everything to install the rods at most two times. I think the carbon fiber must to be more rigid. The "star" of the middle it was made for 6 fibers, but this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bym4t0s0 on 04/12/2011

-Really useful so that you don't damage your helicopter -Very easy to be assembled -it saves a lot of money you could've spent on parts for your heli :) -The carbon fiber sticks will never brake on a crash, at least I never managed to do so -The star that holds the carbon fiber sticks have a 90% probability ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythlfpt on 03/22/2011

Very strong, it shocks the big impacts and doesn't break. Perfect an cheapest way for beginners to learn how to fly. Smooth take of and smoother landings. If you install it sideways you will be more exposed in the front and back. If you install it to front and back you will be more exposed on the sides.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavjamash on 02/22/2011

Excellent value for money, great size, light weight, foam balls fit well and snug on carbon fibre rods. the rods are also a good size for using as a spar in the wing of a park flyer for a bit more strength. The centre piece that you attach the rods too, is a bit weak and easy to break, luckily you get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvincelw on 01/17/2011

The product is built very well. The rods are strong. They feel really durable. The balls are made of a firm foam. It looks very durable. Really good for beginners. There are no instructions in the package. It wasn't really hard to figure out though :) The foam balls get really dirty in short time. Instructions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaisai on 10/13/2009

This simple thing is completely necessary if you are learning to fly a heli. I'm flying Lama V4 very well without it, but flying Walkera 36 is completely impossible with no landing gear. It's very easy to mount. The heli never crashes with it (if you don't loose your head). None. Please, remove or decrease ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrooby on 10/12/2009

Best thing I have bought for my heli (trex 450 clone). Every time I attempt to fly and land it saves me so money well spent. Easy to install and great quality (for what you are getting) none Not really anything else to say about such an item. Is great. Only problem is storing the heli after you install ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfays34 on 01/30/2009

Does the job perfectly... Nice quality... Very cheap there is not much to say... Easy to install... I am greatful to this item. It saved me from some crashes... If you just started you understand what I meant. :) No cons that I have think of... Maybe you need more cable ties if you put it out sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHCgamer on 01/29/2009

1. PRICE. 2. The yellow balls are not ping-pong balls like similiar products from other shops. They are from hard foam so they are lot harder to slide down. 3. On top of the point 2. there are some plastic rings that can be put on the end of the sticks. (8 pieces) 4. The plastic center can break after ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections