DX » Community » Reviews » USB FMS Simulator Cable for Futaba and ESky Remote Controllers
  • 5 star 19 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymagyshadow on 01/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great learning tool for all RC pilot beginners. Windows 7 64-bit picks it right away, so no additional drivers needed. Cable is long and build quality is OK. Cons:Blinking red led on USB OtherThoughts:USB FMS Simulator Cable even helped me find minor defect on one of my R... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatalinyo on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-cable is long enough -good build quality -excellent price -extra connectors -plug and play under Windows 7 -tested with Devo 7 transmitter -tested with following RC simulators: Flight Model Simulator, RC Desk Pilot, Clear View Cons:-there is a red LED which i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydrashiel on 10/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Lot of connectors to use with range of radios - Comes with FMS simulator - Cable is long enough. - Plug and play on Windows 7. OS detects your radio as a 4 channel joystick. Use more than 4 channel radio is possible but have not got more than 4. Cons:No drivers provided... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrojanek on 08/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfectly with wide spectrum of RC transmitters. Personally I am using it with: - Turnigy T9X and Flysky TH9X - ** T6A V2 (** 2.4Ghz 6Ch Tx & Rx V2) - Spektrum DX6i - Spektrum DX5e Easy to use. Cons:- Only 4 channels is working for me - Chaotic blinking of LED... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeph2 on 08/02/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Nice Product - Works ok with Windows Home Premium 7 - Many cables - Good Price - Works fine in everything, including my ** radio Cons:- Content of CD in japanese language in some files - The construction of the item looks very fragile OtherThoughts:- Works f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKiob on 06/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works with RC transmitters from different brands - Seen as a standard joystick (HID) from the operating system (tested successfully on Linux and Windows XP) - very reasonable price Cons:The flashing led is nice to check whether the transmitter is sending dat... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysvoy11 on 02/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is ideal for use with the simulator Turnigy 9X 9Ch Transmitter, even for different models, it comes with a variety of connectors, a stable response and ease of configuration. It's very cheap, and I do not nashol other goods in such a low price. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylimboo on 02/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- great product that works with art-tech e-fly rc controller - super price.. similar products are at least 25$ - tested with aerofly pro deluxe, works perfectly Cons:- you have to put batteries in your controller, It isnt powered from usb - distracting red light in the us... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaddog48 on 12/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as advertised. I ordered this set of cables more than a year ago, and I have used them alot. The main USB cable is approx. 60" long. The Futaba cable (the 1 of 3 short connector cables) that I use for my Futaba TX is approx 12" long. I also use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrafter65 on 01/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works as advertised, and solves the challenge of connecting an R/C transmitter (Tx) to the PC for R/C flight training easily. Tested in WinXP, the cable interface is recognized as a Windows-compatible joystick, no driver installation needed. Tx trainer jack converter... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections