DX » Community » Reviews » USB FMS Simulator Cable for Futaba and ESky Remote Controllers
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymagyshadow on 01/17/2013

Great learning tool for all RC pilot beginners. Windows 7 64-bit picks it right away, so no additional drivers needed. Cable is long and build quality is OK. Blinking red led on USB USB FMS Simulator Cable even helped me find minor defect on one of my RC Controllers. Actually when I was calibrating device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatalinyo on 12/28/2012

-cable is long enough -good build quality -excellent price -extra connectors -plug and play under Windows 7 -tested with Devo 7 transmitter -tested with following RC simulators: Flight Model Simulator, RC Desk Pilot, Clear View -there is a red LED which is blinking and this is annoying (but can be masked ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydrashiel on 10/29/2012

- Lot of connectors to use with range of radios - Comes with FMS simulator - Cable is long enough. - Plug and play on Windows 7. OS detects your radio as a 4 channel joystick. Use more than 4 channel radio is possible but have not got more than 4. No drivers provided. On Windows 7 is not required but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrojanek on 08/28/2012

Works perfectly with wide spectrum of RC transmitters. Personally I am using it with: - Turnigy T9X and Flysky TH9X - ** T6A V2 (** 2.4Ghz 6Ch Tx & Rx V2) - Spektrum DX6i - Spektrum DX5e Easy to use. - Only 4 channels is working for me - Chaotic blinking of LED For Turnigy T9X and FlySky TH9X you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeph2 on 08/02/2012

- Nice Product - Works ok with Windows Home Premium 7 - Many cables - Good Price - Works fine in everything, including my ** radio - Content of CD in japanese language in some files - The construction of the item looks very fragile - Works fine in everything, including my ** radio - Nice Product - Works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKiob on 06/28/2012

- Works with RC transmitters from different brands - Seen as a standard joystick (HID) from the operating system (tested successfully on Linux and Windows XP) - very reasonable price The flashing led is nice to check whether the transmitter is sending data but a little bit disturbing in a low light environment ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysvoy11 on 02/13/2012

This product is ideal for use with the simulator Turnigy 9X 9Ch Transmitter, even for different models, it comes with a variety of connectors, a stable response and ease of configuration. It's very cheap, and I do not nashol other goods in such a low price. I would like to increase the length of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylimboo on 02/10/2012

- great product that works with art-tech e-fly rc controller - super price.. similar products are at least 25$ - tested with aerofly pro deluxe, works perfectly - you have to put batteries in your controller, It isnt powered from usb - distracting red light in the usb connector, especially while you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymaddog48 on 12/08/2011

Works as advertised. I ordered this set of cables more than a year ago, and I have used them alot. The main USB cable is approx. 60" long. The Futaba cable (the 1 of 3 short connector cables) that I use for my Futaba TX is approx 12" long. I also use the round pin jack (also about 12" ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrafter65 on 01/31/2011

It works as advertised, and solves the challenge of connecting an R/C transmitter (Tx) to the PC for R/C flight training easily. Tested in WinXP, the cable interface is recognized as a Windows-compatible joystick, no driver installation needed. Tx trainer jack converters for Futaba/Hitec 6-pin DIN, Futaba ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections