Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• USB Sim Cable

posted by maddog48 on 12/08/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Works as advertised. I ordered this set of cables more than a year ago, and I have used them alot. The main USB cable is approx. 60" long. The Futaba cable (the 1 of 3 short connector cables) that I use for my Futaba TX is approx 12" long.

I also use the round pin jack (also about 12" long as well) for one of my other TX's for my flight sim TX, and had no prolems.

Cons:

The flashing LED on USB connector is a bit distracting, but if you connect it to the back of your PC, then will not matter. The shipping time was abit long to midwest US, but it came from across the pond. Other than that, no other cons.

OtherThoughts:

Like I said earlier, I've used these cables for over a year now, and had NO problems with any of them. And the price has been the same $7.01. The materials & build is good on all cables.

Bottomline:

It is well worth the $7.01, this price cannot be beaten. It came to my door step undamaged, it was packed pretty well. I recommend this kit cable. Well done DX.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections