DX » Community » Reviews » PP2000 OBD II Scanner Diagnostic Tool for Citroen Peugeot
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNikkouy on 01/30/2013

Excellent build quality, conveniently packed, each cable on single plastic bag, stickers with 3m adhesive, bubble bag for interfase, dvd with software and explanations included. Might be a bit difficult for unexperienced users but some reading will solve issues. Best value for the product on the web, used as soon as arrived and did what i wanted to ... Read more

tool itself all box
    3 1
  • posted byLbs55b on 09/21/2012

Solid connections. Generous wire length for hard to reach OBD ports. Cable is pre-patched for DiagBox 6.01 no need to downgrade the firmware. DiagBox is Vista and Win7 compatible. No need to run Virtual box to run Lexia3 or PP2000 Instructions on how to install the software not included. One star was deducted from ease of use because of this, but the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhansi.dirnberger on 09/06/2012

For this price its a real positive surprice. Building quality of all components seems reaally good. I have used it in my Peugeot 407 It connects to all ECUs exept my auxillary heater (Webasto). You get fault codes in clear text instead of just an error number. Included is a software cd with program for Peugeot and another for Citroen. I have read that ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections