Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVadimir on 03/24/2014

Good grip on smooth surfaces. Nylon straps can be adjusted to fit a variety of widths. Can be strapped on in seconds when needed. I have to remember: fastening is not hard and from shaking a centration can be displaced - I mean centration of rifle optical center and flashlight focusing. I think that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPenetrAlex on 01/15/2014

It's very good for a very wide number of applications that do not need too much parallel precision. I use for put a flashlight in my airsoft AK, and do the job very well. Es muy bueno para un amplio número de aplicaciones que no necesitan mucha precisión de paralelismo. Yo la uso para poner ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrixmtb on 01/09/2014

-fits every tube, pipe, roundshape surface. -good velcro straps -the velcro is too long so you've to cut it. I bought 2 of them and I use to hold the pump in the MTB frame. Good solution if you don't use backpack, and it's so much safe than the pump holders usually mounted on the bottlecage holes. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzuraskis on 12/28/2013

I use this to mount a flashlight to my scope for night hunting and it works very well. It gets the job done and does everything i wanted it to do. the straps are too long and can get in the way so you just have to cut them. The size of the attachment should be smaller as it does not fit to the barrel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDexter2020 on 07/31/2013

Para los airsofters es una pieza muy adecuada para adaptarla a una escopeta. Es de material plástico y la verdad que se adapta muy bien y los velcros ayudan a sujetar una linterna, laser...de forma bastante firme. Por el precio que tiene, es muy recomendable, ya que muchos no queremos taladrar las ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChuckNorriss88 on 06/12/2013

The nylon straps are well stitched into the strap meaning threading will not loosen. This will minimize wear and tear and prolong the life of the mount. The straps are also thin but durable. This prevents hindering other items (esp the rail mounts.) The rubber base is strong and flexible enough to accommodate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHighlander0681 on 06/01/2013

-light -easy to install -cheap -good material -does not break - straps a little bit too long - the rubber could use some stripes to prevent is from listing sideways Goes on you helmet very easily so you can attach an additional flashlight. So you can light wherever you turn you head :) Some advice for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysymzikos on 05/25/2013

This product is very light, I hate rails !!!! Très bon produit, léger. Quality is good , very, very good for the low price. La qualité est bonne , très bonne pour le prix. I dont need more.It will be use sometimes for night games. It need to cut some scratch to fit fine in my airsoft gun (type 89 rifle)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroccaNdo on 05/10/2013

Great universal mount for anything that doesn't have to point in exactly the right direction (ie torches, not lasers etc). My need was to have some type of device to quickly mount and dismount a flashlight but also to be able to mount stealthly. Straps are stuck together tightly in package, as others ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynidht on 05/09/2013

These straps are built decently well and will do the job. They can be used on the handlebars, down tube, seat tube, and top tube. They won't fit too well on hybrid or mtb frames. They require some force and they won't make a full "seal" to the tube. Could just be my frame. The velcro is pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections