DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunctional Tools Stainless Steel Keychain with LED Flashlight
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byremitroll on 07/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This tool is really small, really cheap, with all default tools you should need (led, knife, screwdriver Really easy to carry tool. Cons:Seems a bit cheap Knife doesn't lock when open and not so sharp Keyring is nearly useless (to small and weak) Led without switch, you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeschmrein on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, stainless steel, useful gadget for emergency situations and to carry around for everyday tasks. The flashlight has proven to be really handy, although its structure is fragile. Cons:The flashlight seems to be poorly structured, I have the feeling that I w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThes2pidmuffin on 03/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very very very small whitch can be a good and a bad thing . i personally found it a bad thing because i wanted a reliable multitool with pliers . It is exxtremelly well built and very very compact . Cons:None other that the size. OtherThoughts:None. Bottom... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykennethchew on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very low price. Functional Has Keychain! Cons:1st one arrived faulty - LED torch did not work Only average build quality. (if you are used to Gerber, Leatherman, etc...) OtherThoughts:I bought this because I wanted a multi function keychain tool to attach to my car keys... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaepunsel on 10/01/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It saves some space because it's a multifunctional tool. -Acts as a great set of pliers, and the flashlight attached to it would help you see things in a dim/dark area. -It's made of high quality metals, and seems unlikely to break. Cons:-Not something you wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReasonableman on 01/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A nice selection of tools, solid quality, bright light, and keychain/belt loop pouch storage options make this a nicely balanced portable multitool solution. Cons:Tools are a bit tightly secured and take a little time to work out of the folded position. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykiatming on 01/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:overall is alright. many useful tool and small in size. easy to bring around. the LED is bright and is useful. can use in dark place. with small pouch can put the all in one tool inside and easy to bring... Cons:if the LED can come with a on off switch... that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRedEl on 06/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- LED is very bright. - Tools are useful and easy to use. - nice design, seems well built with high quality. Cons:- Some tools are hard to open. - The LED is turned on and off by a screw cap, which feel like it could either turn on the LED when slightly turned... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitamard7 on 05/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-its useful -its come with you to anywhere -its work -its price low -its compact -look good Cons:-its very small -the lighter isn't work -the knife isn't sharp yet -there is no bottle opener -there is no scissors OtherThoughts:i took it to a journey and its wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byURBNSpice on 04/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It has a belt carrying case. -It has a keyring. -Pretty sturdy. -Light comes with a battery. -The pliers work really well. -The brightness of the light is okay. Cons:-The keyring could be better. -The carrying case could be better. -To turn on the light, you unscrew an... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections